Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure Sarah is the best advert for tennis! She doesn’t look like she gets off her fat bum too much.

Sooo cringe.

I see she’s on the beg for a new outfit for a wedding. As IF she doesn’t have anything or doesn’t know where to look. Shameless f@tyy.

Is this latest holiday not gifted? Funny how she's stuck in a caravan at eurocamp when she has to pay for the holiday herself!

Reactions: 1
Yet another example of the middle kid being the reject of the family. The older one gets 2 posts with her bday cake and party, the youngest gets a full face photo plus multiple others. Middle gets…. Nothing! Ah well, Sarah just must be sooooo busy with her mysterious new job 🙄

Yet another example of the middle kid being the reject of the family. The older one gets 2 posts with her bday cake and party, the youngest gets a full face photo plus multiple others. Middle gets…. Nothing! Ah well, Sarah just must be sooooo busy with her mysterious new job 🙄
What’s this I missed it. I’ve noticed before though how she never shows Evie if she can help it! Always Amelie and the boy.

What’s this I missed it. I’ve noticed before though how she never shows Evie if she can help it! Always Amelie and the boy.
It was the middle one’s birthday last week and apart from a story mentioning the bday, there’s been no post. Only the other 2 children got one. So yeah. Favourite child she ain’t.

Reactions: 2
I know literally no one cares about Sarah and her wishy washy account but 2 observations…

1. The most half hearted AD for the Disney on Ice trip. There are people out there who would LOVE the opportunity to go but can’t afford it. She can well afford it yet snaps up those freebies and puts together such a lazy reel. She could have used the tickets for a giveaway but no, greedy.

2. The latest brownie reel is just a mash up of last year’s Halloween and Christmas brownies. She clearly realises she’s neglecting her original account and is missing out on allll the freebies (aside from the Disney tix) and so is (again) half heartedly posting on it again.

That is all, back to forgetting she exists as she is, frankly, forgettable 🤣

Her latest reel about the shopping centre in Poole shows waaay more front shots of Amelie than Evie! She soo thinks Amelie is prettier and more camera friendly and everything she does shows she favours her.

I haven’t been on her Insta page for a while and just looked the photos of her children from her sisters wedding 😬 not going to lie I’d be miffed I’d I was her sister, they looked a right state!

I haven’t been on her Insta page for a while and just looked the photos of her children from her sisters wedding 😬 not going to lie I’d be miffed I’d I was her sister, they looked a right state!
They all look awful don't they. Evies hair is such a ratty mess. Ellis' clothes look too big. Their shoes look like they couldn't be bothered.

The state of Sarah too. She's not even 40 yet and is such a mess. Yet she has the most easy charmed life in many ways. I always wonder what her sister "fit life lucy" must think of Sarah and her weight and image.

That photos she's uploaded to her stories of her in her first home in 2011. God she has aged badly.

I presume she got them free but those curtains and voiles have made that area of the house look really dingy. All the money they’ve spent and the house has to be one of the most cold uninviting houses ever.

Sarah it doesn’t matter how much you speed up your videos we still know you’re hiding your huge, overweight self behind that kitchen island. Why go on social media then hide away? Either own it or F off.