Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the fact that Sarah once applied to x factor says it all - a f@t fame hungry mummys girl who refuses to get a proper job and live in the real world.

So obvious she was disappointed by the middle child who is always blurred out or left out in favour of the eldest in photos.

Showing off the scallops walls in her daughters bedroom… hardly original, it’s been done by lots of insta mums.

Why is everything in the house pink? Boring.

Reactions: 3
It’s incredibly underwhelming isn’t it. As previous posters have said we’ve seen it all before, hundreds of times over!

Reactions: 1
I HATE the childrens rooms in this new house, they look really cold and un-inviting. Not what I would have wanted as a child.

I am so sick of opening Instagram & seeing all these insta mums with free stuff. It never used to bother me really but in todays climate it’s just so unnecessary.
all the usual Surrey lot (and Sarah) are always head to toe in bloody Joules & it really pisses me off!
people haven’t switched on their heating yet because they can’t afford it but brands continue to gift free clothes to people who can actually afford it! 🤬

Reactions: 4
I am so sick of opening Instagram & seeing all these insta mums with free stuff. It never used to bother me really but in todays climate it’s just so unnecessary.
all the usual Surrey lot (and Sarah) are always head to toe in bloody Joules & it really pisses me off!
people haven’t switched on their heating yet because they can’t afford it but brands continue to gift free clothes to people who can actually afford it! 🤬
And surely the girls are a bit old to be wearing Gruffalo themed clothes. Even if they are from Joules. Well as long as it’s free, eh Sarah? They’d get teased at school for wearing baby stuff!!

Reactions: 2
Occasionally I have a nosey on her sisters (fit life lucy) page. She is one smug b*tch 😂

They all just chat nonsense for the sake of it, trying to encourage engagement with a question. So boring

I think her before and after reel is SO underwhelming. All that time money and expense and it doesnt even look homely and inviting just tick boxing, its so dull. I preferred her last house!

“Hi guys, what on earth should I use to dry all the clothes now I’ve spent all my money on the Reno and can’t afford to use the tumble dryer?” - translation: let me show off my big utility room.
“Hi guys, what temperature should I set my bathroom’s UFH to?” - translation: look at me, I have underfloor heating in my newly renovated bathroom.
She really is one massive BRAG at the moment. Also who asks followers what temperature their UFH is at?! Oh yes, polls for engagement, even if it is for the most mundane question 🙄

Reactions: 2
What’s her Instagram name as I can’t find it when I just put Surrey mama in ?

“Hi guys, what on earth should I use to dry all the clothes now I’ve spent all my money on the Reno and can’t afford to use the tumble dryer?” - translation: let me show off my big utility room.
“Hi guys, what temperature should I set my bathroom’s UFH to?” - translation: look at me, I have underfloor heating in my newly renovated bathroom.
She really is one massive BRAG at the moment. Also who asks followers what temperature their UFH is at?! Oh yes, polls for engagement, even if it is for the most mundane question 🙄
Yes! she's trying so hard to flog this home account but it is SO underwhelming. Its all been done before. The kitchen looks cold and uninviting. No one is impressed by an island anymore. The questions she asks to "engage" are so forced and fake.
Theres a cost of living crisis yet heres Sarah who still hasnt got a job or worked a proper day since having kids showing off her new house and going on 10k holidays.

What does her hubby do? Does he work in London? Maybe they’ll be forced to move back up if he’s asked to work in the office again more 🤣

What does her hubby do? Does he work in London? Maybe they’ll be forced to move back up if he’s asked to work in the office again more 🤣
I’m curious about his job too, he must earn a lot to fund Sarah’s lifestyle and the renovations they’ve had done. And not forgetting 2 of every item of clothing as her girls simply *must* be matching at every opportunity.

I’m curious about his job too, he must earn a lot to fund Sarah’s lifestyle and the renovations they’ve had done. And not forgetting 2 of every item of clothing as her girls simply *must* be matching at every opportunity.
I think he has a good job but also they both seem to come from very well off families. His family have got a huge house up north i think and her sister in law (copperbeechhouse) has got some huge house she's always showing off and doesnt work either. What a life huh!!

Now her kids are grown up though I don't know he can respect her and her various crap hobby businesses.

I think he's super dweeby but does have a decent job i think!