Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she spending her holiday answering questions from randoms? Put your phone down & enjoy this time with your family
Exactly, why is she going to such desperate lengths to answer the questions managing to avoid the only one anyone might be interested in - How much it cost her and she wont answer! LOL! Was this a present from Mummy and Daddy Sarah cos your sooo stressed with your building work and never working.

No shots of her in her big tent dresses this time!

Reactions: 3
What was the point in that reel she's done? It went by so fast you can't see any of the clips properly.. an excuse to spend more time on her phone! Just put it away and enjoy your holiday for Christ sake

Reactions: 2
What was the point in that reel she's done? It went by so fast you can't see any of the clips properly.. an excuse to spend more time on her phone! Just put it away and enjoy your holiday for Christ sake
I know! She seems to be very much hiding this holiday. I wonder if its because she's been indulging in too many glasses of "fizz" with mummy and dorsets finest bakery treats.

Oh yes! Its all she ever does. Beach cake, fizz with mummy. Beach cake, fizz with mummy. Repeat........

How much do we think shes spending on this house reno? She's barely been able to live there since it started and that kitchen is taking forever. The builders are clearly dragging their feet over it all. Are those units not even painted? She said decorators will be in next but how many hundreds of thousands has she (Nick, her parents) already spent. She wont talk about costs so whats the point of banging on about it. Surely thats the most important thing. Anyone could pay hundreds of thousands and get a nice house.

What happened to Sarahs foray in to photographing - i see her photography "business" link has been taken off her bio....

Too much like work obviously....

Reactions: 1
She is turning her house in to such an insta- cliché. It will be totally outdated in 5 years 🙄

Haha which bits are you referring to (all of it?)
I can't get over how much they spend. £400 on stools? That sofa unless gifted must have cost £££'s. Her recent hols a good few thousand.
Every single thing is so over the top - that extension must have cost sooo much.
She doesn't even work does she??

The kids are back to school today, her post was up around 7am for maximum exposure. So were they all up & ready for photos at that time or was the photo taken yesterday? 🥴

Oh I missed that. Thats pathetic if they were. I feel like her account doesn't do well anymore? She never seems to work with any brands these days. I dont think her children are very marketable. I know she wears white stuff and joules so maybe they give her freebies? Why did she remove that comment about how much she hates her arms on that white stuff sleeveless dress post? That was weird!

My husband would think I was crazy if I dressed the kids for school on a Sunday for an Instagram post!

So as a summary, for insta-content she has… had a baby, moved house, been for a sea swim, gone on a mega expensive holiday, been for a sea swim, renovated the house, been for a sea swim. Next it’ll be the garden renovation and then what… what are you going to do for content come next summer when the garden and house are finished. Have another baby like all the other instahuns do when they’re scrabbling around for content?

Well given that the husband didn’t want no 3, really, no 4 might take her some persuading.
She used to live near me. Let’s just say he’s not a fan of her social media career and leave it at that…

• Wow
Well given that the husband didn’t want no 3, really, no 4 might take her some persuading.
She used to live near me. Let’s just say he’s not a fan of her social media career and leave it at that…
Oh I can imagine. I crossed paths with her a few times years ago and she was just so desperate to make it big in the insta-world. It was SO obvious that baby number 3 was just for content and will always be her insta-prop. So sad for him, and so sad for the neglected middle one especially. I bet the husband’s not been complaining about all the freebies and ‘PR’ discounts on the house renovation though..!

Oh silly me, after the house Reno and the garden landscaping, and once the children are too old (and not cute enough 🙊), she’ll be an insta-fashion icon. But Sarah, dear, before blagging more freebie outfits you really needs to blag some new bras to hoik your boobs up from around your waist 😂