Support Thread for the best strangers I've ever met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the main thread you all show a real kindness, and the bond between you, even as strangers, is definitely noticeable. Part of the reason I started spending more time on here was because I had to shut all social media due to trust issues/harrassment, and my trust has been disrupted in almost every area of my life over the last 18 months from close family to relationships to even work. I can see how a friendly ear from a lovely stranger is comforting and at a time when everyone is just struggling even to take a day at a time, please know that as women supporting women (I assume, apologies if I’m wrong!) I think you’re all fab.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dearest J @Wize Owl schweet'arrrt 🦉🤗
I owe you a much better reply from a few posts back, so sorry for being a bit crap lately.
We got home at 11am today, earlier than expected. Long story and not one I want to go into here, but it turned out to be a disastrous trip. There's some horrid folk about, in this case - one. I seriously never want to return to London again and cried the whole way home - quite emotionally shaken. 😪
With a week to go until my daughter's wedding overseas, which we can't attend & feel a total mess - last night's "issue" has just tipped me.

Mr M says thank you to your lovely family for the burrrrfday wisshhhes 😘
No further bites, was bad during the really hot weather I think! Basssshtards!

I hope you're all okay. I loved watching your videos and catching up on here when I couldn't sleep last night. You are clevaaah 💕

Wish I could give you and everyone here a big hug. You truly are wonderful friends and so funny 🐔💕
I need a reset, and I will be here if you need me and a reader/lurker on the other thread for a while. I just want to forget the past 24 hours and this coming week or so won't be easy.

Sending Much Love and hugs A xxxxx
Dearest A.... Schweeet’arrrrt 🤗💕

Oh my goodness. First of all I want to give you a big hug ((((((((((🤗)))))))))) My Owlets love some chocolate milk and a Jammie Dodger when they’re upset so I’m sending you those too 🥛🍪 in the hope it brings you a little smile and comfort. I’m so very sorry that you’ve had such an awful time. People can be such arseholes at times 🤬 Neither Mr Owl or I enjoy London very much anymore. If we go to see a show we always book the matinee shows. Last time we saw an evening show it was awful afterwards, pretty intimidating, with people drunk and shouting. Coming at us for money and cigarettes (Neither of us smoke, but they didn’t seem to believe us) I couldn’t wait to get in the cab and on the train home 😫 I’m so cross that hole has ruined your trip. If I had my way I would send all of the bassshtard mosquitos their way!!! Xxxxx

I hope you can have some rest. I understand how utterly heartbreaking it is for you and Mr M not being able to go to your daughter’s wedding 💔 I would feel exactly the same as you do. I think deactivating your Instagram at the moment is definitely for the best. I wish I could be with you in person on Friday xxxx I’m so glad the videos helped you last night 🤗

Mr M is welcome for the burffffday wishes. I’m glad you haven’t had anymore mosquito bites. I’m not keen on wassspsh either and we’d just parked the car at the supermarket the other day and had both front windows open, a wasssph flew in through my window, around the mirror and out of Mr Owl’s window. I was trying not to panic (I’m an arm flapper where wassspsh are concerned) because we had the Owlets in the car, so I turned a kind of muffled yell of panic into a song 😂 Bassshtard thingsssh!

I’m here for you always dear A 💕 Sending lots of love and hugs 🤗 xxx J xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know we can’t and I'm not suggesting we do but I wish there was a way we could message in times like that ❤
Absolutely agree @Pollyanna263
Hello lovelies!
Noticed a few people on the hinchy thread are having a bit of a tough time lately so came to send my love to all.❤ although we can't message direct, it's nice that we have this outlet, full of such wonderful people ready to listen and chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Wize Owl feeling not too bad apart from the asthma having trouble getting a breath but on antibiotics so hopefully all will calm down, thank you for asking much appreciate. The holidays sound fun with the little ones I miss that but thankfully not able to do it but still miss the little ones and how they are learning.
love the video but can’t rate them the last one on media was the Pantr y one. Can’t wait for country road video.
stay safe, well and sane with the holidays. Love and hugs to you all
Hello lovely 💕

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your asthma, I hope the antibiotics help to ease things soonest 🤗

Ours is a crazy house 😂 but I wouldn’t have it any other way. My real not tend best bubs to the moon and back has just had a baby boy. We went to visit them on Sunday and now my daughters are pestering me to have another baby 🤪 My little boy has not long turned one....😅

I’ve just updated the media section, I didn’t realise I’d missed adding so many 😳 Thank you so much for rating them, I really appreciate it. I’m looking forward to doing the Country Road video 😂

Much love and hugs xxx J xxx 💕🤗

Thank you sweet. She’s doing much better now just abit wobbly on her feet, sorry to hear you’ve been having a crappy time lately, whatever happened last night has me worried, i hope nobody hurt you? I understand you don’t want to get into details on here, sending you a massive hug ❤
Hello dear Andioooop 💕

I just want to say that I’m not up to date yet on everything on the other fred or even if you’ve post on there, but I hope all’s ok and send love and hugs to you 🤗

Much love xxx J xxx 💕🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t post on here much lately, because my ‘stuff’ is all mental health crap and it’s pretty heavy right now to be totally honest. I don’t want to weigh the thread down with it, but also there are some things that are just too hard to share sometimes, and that’s my reality a lot of the time lately.

I dip in and out of posting on the depression thread, where it’s a bit easier - not because you guys aren’t lovely, because you absolutely are! But because with some MH things there’s a shame you feel about yourself, and you can be afraid to be honest in case people think badly of you. With people who have felt the same, the fear is eased a little, but never entirely.

I always, always read here, though. I just don’t always have capacity to reply. Sometimes with the longer posts I can’t take in all of what they say so I’m really sorry if I’ve missed anything important.

The Hinch thread is (usually) a good focus to dip in and out, and gives some laughs along the way with all you nusty bunch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Pollyanna263 take care of yourself also as well as looking after your family they need you and you need them pop in anytime always an ear to listen or to let off we won't hold it against you we will more apt to cover you in virtual love and hugs with lots of support, Love and Hugs

• Heart
I don’t post on here much lately, because my ‘stuff’ is all mental health crap and it’s pretty heavy right now to be totally honest. I don’t want to weigh the thread down with it, but also there are some things that are just too hard to share sometimes, and that’s my reality a lot of the time lately.

I dip in and out of posting on the depression thread, where it’s a bit easier - not because you guys aren’t lovely, because you absolutely are! But because with some MH things there’s a shame you feel about yourself, and you can be afraid to be honest in case people think badly of you. With people who have felt the same, the fear is eased a little, but never entirely.

I always, always read here, though. I just don’t always have capacity to reply. Sometimes with the longer posts I can’t take in all of what they say so I’m really sorry if I’ve missed anything important.

The Hinch thread is (usually) a good focus to dip in and out, and gives some laughs along the way with all you nusty bunch ❤
Hello Lovely,

Sending love and hugs 💕 @Miss Ophelia has worded what I would like to say so beautifully, I agree with her. I’ve found here the kindest, loveliest people who I truly think of as friends 🤗 Much love xxx J xxx

• Heart
In the main thread you all show a real kindness, and the bond between you, even as strangers, is definitely noticeable. Part of the reason I started spending more time on here was because I had to shut all social media due to trust issues/harrassment, and my trust has been disrupted in almost every area of my life over the last 18 months from close family to relationships to even work. I can see how a friendly ear from a lovely stranger is comforting and at a time when everyone is just struggling even to take a day at a time, please know that as women supporting women (I assume, apologies if I’m wrong!) I think you’re all fab.xx
Welcome 🤗 someone will always be here to lend an ear when you need a rant or someone to talk to, the lovely ladies on here have helped me and given me amazing advice on the last month or so on a couple of things ❤

@☆MagicRoundabout☆ I hope you are feeling a little better now after your trip away was ruined, some people are just arseholes! ❤

@Andioooop I hope you are also finding time to look after yourself amongst everything going on ❤

The same goes for @Pollyanna263 - take care of yourself, you could never bring down anyone on this thread, you’re always there to help other people when they reach out ❤

@Wize Owl and @MissOphelia - it makes me smile everyday seeing your catch up messages, you always lift others up ❤

@BeggyBraggyMitchell I hope you are also doing okay as well as your Grandad ❤

Also thinking of everyone else on here and hoping you’re all okay, especially Poppy and Horsey off the Hinch thread (I didn’t want to tag in case they don’t read here, I wasn’t sure!) ❤

• Heart
Hello nusty trolls ❤
I’m sorry I’ve not been here much - had a lot going on lately 🤯 (still two Hinch threads behind!)
I’ve just caught up here and I love how caring and supportive everyone is. I’ve said it before but I will continue to say it - I bloody love this thread ❤

@MissBijou thank you for thinking of me! Grief has hit me like a tonne of bricks lately 😢 Grandad hasn’t been feeling great and his GP thinks he may have fluid on his lungs. Just one thing after another at the moment 😔 I hope you’re doing okay ❤

@Pollyanna263 I agree - I wish we could contact each other! Always here to lend a non judgemental ear ❤

@☆MagicRoundabout☆ I’m sorry to hear your trip was ruined! I hope you’re feeling a little better. We will all be here with cruncky snacks on the 5th ❤

Sending troll hugs to anyone else that may need them!

As for me, I finally have my first surgery for my carpal tunnel syndrome in August after over a year of waiting and I cannot bloody wait to be (hopefully!) out of pain.

Love you all! C ❤

• Heart
@MissBijou thank you for thinking of me! Grief has hit me like a tonne of bricks lately 😢 Grandad hasn’t been feeling great and his GP thinks he may have fluid on his lungs. Just one thing after another at the moment 😔 I hope you’re doing okay ❤
As for me, I finally have my first surgery for my carpal tunnel syndrome in August after over a year of waiting and I cannot bloody wait to be (hopefully!) out of pain.
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that about your Grandad, it really is one thing after another isn’t it! Hopefully they find out what’s wrong soon though and he can get back on track 🤞🏻

That’s really positive news about your first surgery though! There’s been such long waiting times for things like that, I’m sure it’ll go well ❤

Love, E 🦋

• Heart
To my Lovely Hen Friends 🐔💕

At the moment - I just can't get the words down in the way I really want to, including individual replies to lovely messages from @Wize Owl @Miss Ophelia @MissBijou 💕😘 I haven't forgotten, I will get around to it & I have "book marked" them! xxx

The last 48 hours has "broken the camel's back" (No pun intended re: The bleeping Fluffheads or having a buggered ssshpine myself). I have just said farewell to my youngest daughter before they all fly off to Turkey tomorrow for Friday's Wedding and told her how proud we are for supporting & giving her older sister away.
No words 😢
Emotionally, I feel broken - a combination of several on-going issues & Thursday's unexpected horrible "incident" has finished me off.
I need to "reset"
I can no longer see what Mrs Selfish Chav is doing unless I read/see it here now, no Social Media.

I am thinking of you all and truly hope for much better times, because I know many people on this thread, and indeed the main thread, are dealing with some very personal and difficult battles xxx

Since I joined this forum, you have helped keep my spirits up, made me laugh so hard, and, for the first time in a very long time, made me feel part of a great & supportive friendship group. It's no understatement when I say I feel you have saved me.

We may not know one another in person, but we have become friends, and for that I am so grateful. Maybe one day we will know each other better. There really is a very special bond - especially on this thread.
Much Love & Hugs to you all 💕🤗 A xxx
images.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Here to give you virtual support with gentle hugs and lots of love all here are wonderful human beings some folk are it’s like everything in life the minority dictates to 5he majority. Good idea to come off social media until after the wedding once you are both better I am sure you will have a wonderful party even if it is only immediate family something for you to look forward too. Look after yourself we are all here for each other ❤🤗💋

• Heart
@Poppysmimi just catching up with other thread and seen your comment, my condolences to you and yours, take extra care of yourself during this sad time, sending love and hugs to you.
#hinchisover

• Heart
Darling friends 💕
After 2.5 years of staying Covid free I started to feel really unwell this morning and my breathing got bad. I have been in touch with the hospital respiratory and cardiology teams and given medication. I was told to take my temperature with was 38.3 and a lateral flow test, as I have Covid symptoms which are wiping me out.
Today is not my lucky day and have just tested positive!
I'm not even going to try and catch up on the main thread for a bit - so will read any TLDR updates when up to it. What a shite week!
Take care and sending my love to all
A xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Darling friends 💕
After 2.5 years of staying Covid free I started to feel really unwell this morning and my breathing got bad. I have been in touch with the hospital respiratory and cardiology teams and given medication. I was told to take my temperature with was 38.3 and a lateral flow test, as I have Covid symptoms which are wiping me out.
Today is not my lucky day and have just tested positive!
I'm not even going to try and catch up on the main thread for a bit - so will read any TLDR updates when up to it. What a shite week!
Take care and sending my love to all
A xxx
Oh no! I’m so sorry 😔 Really hope it’s mild and you’re feeling much better very soon xxx

• Heart
Oh no! I’m so sorry 😔 Really hope it’s mild and you’re feeling much better very soon xxx
Thank you xx I keep being sick, can't eat, ache all over especially under my ribs and no sense of smell. Started coughing badly this morning and the stuff is a vile green. It's not pleasent. Lying on my bed with the fan on drinking water.
Mr M is currently negative Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.