Support Thread for the best strangers I've ever met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to see how everyone is whilst our monumental thread 500 is going on? ... 🤗

I'm knackered and still awaiting investigations after heart surgery cancelled twice due to blood results but reading here is helping take my mind off it.

Everyone is so lovely and thread 500 going great so much of a collective effort but tiring too! 😄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just wanted to see how everyone is whilst our monumental thread 500 is going on? ... 🤗

I'm knackered and still awaiting investigations after heart surgery cancelled twice due to blood results but reading here is helping take my mind off it.

Everyone is so lovely and thread 500 going great so much of a collective effort but tiring too! 😄😘
Oh my goodness , I hope you get your answers soon and can get on the road to recovery.

I'm on day 6 of covid and itching to get out a walk soon!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Oh god help you :( I hope you get sorted soon 🥰😭

• Heart
Afternoon all
im still in hospital been here since Saturdy. MRI was ordered Sunday but still havent had. Once I’ve had mri they are taking me into surgery for big colorectal op. They have signed me off work for 4 weeks “initially“ 😔 I was in my own lovely room but am now on an overflow ward as hospital is rammed . Hoping to get own room back on the bowel ward especially for after op especially as I will need dressings doing etc and infection risk.
hope everyone else is hunky dory x

• Heart

I need to catch up on the threads I missed now im back to work I can't keep up with a Fred a day 🤣
🤞 you get your tests soon and finally get your surgery x😘
Oh my goodness , I hope you get your answers soon and can get on the road to recovery.

You are almost there I hope you weren't too ill with it x

Afternoon all
im still in hospital been here since Saturdy. MRI was ordered Sunday but still havent had. Once I’ve had mri they are taking me into surgery for big colorectal op. They have signed me off work for 4 weeks “initially“ 😔 I was in my own lovely room but am now on an overflow ward as hospital is rammed . Hoping to get own room back on the bowel ward especially for after op especially as I will need dressings doing etc and infection risk.
Sorry to hear this @Milfordcubicle sending you best wishes and hope you get your room back soon xx

• Heart

@Curlywurly82 Poor you xx So far thankfully avoided Covid and just as well! I hope you are improving and taking it as easy as you can 🤗

I'm struggling with lovely high pitched squealing coming from my chest (vagal wheeze) all to do with heart crap. My GP has been contacted by the cardiology people but away again this week - to discuss further tests and a forward plan.
I get really tired but always keep a sense of humour and creative too which helps along with the wonderfully funny nusty lot here! Should have joined sooner xx

Afternoon all
I've been thinking of you poor thing. Not nice waiting stuck in hospital i should have been in surgery a week ago but cancelled due to blood results and infection. In limbo.

Sounds horrid, i do hope you are getting pain relief and rest @Milfordcubicle & that you get answers very soon. Stay strong. I'm sorry they've shifted you into a rammed ward. Hospitals have been looking like war zones for a while. I also hope you have got some comforts with you to take your mind off things but know it's hard.
Please keep us posted xx

Oh god help you :( I hope you get sorted soon 🥰😭
Me too @sk8ergirl . Thank you xx

Last edited:
Haven't been on here in a while. I'm desperately trying to catch up with the hinch thread and it's becoming impossible and leaving no time for any other thread lol. Hope you're all ok x

Reactions: 4
Afternoon all
Milfordcubicle good luck with surgery, and hope you get back to your room, hated being on the main bays.

Anyone else feeling unbelievably overwhelmed and a bit fed up atm or is it just me? 🥺😭

• Heart
Hello alpacas
im on day 5 in hospital and still in a ward waiting to return back to gastro ward and have my surgery. I’ve had my MRI and spoken to the surgeon but I’m stuck until I can get up to gastro. Night staff ha e just come on and my move is on list of Thing That Are Happening Tonight so fingers crossed please!
also just discovered I won’t get sick pay or SSP and ha e been signed off work for a month 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hello alpacas
im on day 5 in hospital and still in a ward waiting to return back to gastro ward and have my surgery. I’ve had my MRI and spoken to the surgeon but I’m stuck until I can get up to gastro. Night staff ha e just come on and my move is on list of Thing That Are Happening Tonight so fingers crossed please!
also just discovered I won’t get sick pay or SSP and ha e been signed off work for a month 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Good luck darling everything crossed 🤞🏻
tryand see if you can contact citizens advicefor sick pay xx

• Heart
Good luck darling everything crossed 🤞🏻
tryand see if you can contact citizens advicefor sick pay xx
im casual staff on zero hour contract so I don’t get penalised if I need time off be amuses of illnesses….however I didn’t expect to be signed off for a month 3 weeks after starting! Luckily Mr Cubicle will look after me financially so no worries there thank goodness!

• Heart
im casual staff on zero hour contract so I don’t get penalised if I need time off be amuses of illnesses….however I didn’t expect to be signed off for a month 3 weeks after starting! Luckily Mr Cubicle will look after me financially so no worries there thank goodness!
Ah ok I understand 🥰 well you take plenty of time to rest sweety & look after yourself xx

Reactions: 2
Moved into own room at midnight last night! Just waiting for drs rounds noW to find out plan x

• Heart
Great news! We are thinking of you at least you will get more peace x
thank you. I am nil by mouth and on emergency theatre list now. Slightly shitting myself (which is ironic as I’m having actual bum surgery 😊😊😊) my mum just bought me in some new pjs and nighties and some Big Pants for after
Ive had this crusty cannula in since Saturday so they are using it to get me to sleep then fitting me with some new ones as I have difficult veins. Typical

• Heart
thank you. I am nil by mouth and on emergency theatre list now. Slightly shitting myself (which is ironic as I’m having actual bum surgery 😊😊😊) my mum just bought me in some new pjs and nighties and some Big Pants for after
Ive had this crusty cannula in since Saturday so they are using it to get me to sleep then fitting me with some new ones as I have difficult veins. Typical
Sending you hugs and hope all went well xxx

• Heart
Milfordcubicle hope you manage to settle in your own room so much easier than a ward bay, good luck with surgery I feel your pain
been there, hopefully surgery will help, sending love of hugs crunchie snacks and coca cola

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.