Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 2957726

As profound my distaste for Conservative ideology, harassing Tory canvassers, recording them without their consent and uploading it for clout is grim.

Also, crossover for those of us on the Simon Harris threads.
'We're teaming up to destroy the Tories' 😂
Omg how old is she? Adrian Mole would dismiss that as pathetically juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Redvers36

VIP Member
I think there was a clip a while back of him having an interview interrupted by his manager telling him not to answer a question, maybe I imagined that?
I remember it and it was back in the days when he was a public agent for the Remain in the EU campaign. It was perhaps the only job he has ever had.

The interview was with Katie Hopkins.

Reactions: 5

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Didn’t we have a vote on a different voting system when it was the hung parliament with the cons/lib dems? I seem to remember it was one of the conditions of the libs dems going into government with them. I can’t remember the alternative voting system that was proposed but the overwhelming opinion seemed to be stick with FPTP
yes, the AV referendum, it was 2011 (I only remember it so clearly because I was very excited, as I'd turned 18 a month or so before, so it was the first time I voted)

Reactions: 4

gimm3more

VIP Member
Don’t think he has a thread and these seems to be the closest but that Femi guy is now claiming to be a journalist now. He got kicked out of the reform conference thing yesterday. I have a vague memory of him during lockdown going on a socially distanced date and playing a keyboard at some girl in a park. Did I fever dream this?
He is insufferable. Another unemployed grifter who spends his days trying to do “gotcha Tories bad” content 😴

ochebalboa

Volders wanted a damehood and the Tories don’t nominate her so she’s hating them now it’s all self interest

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Vorderman is the sort of upper middle class Blairite who fits right in with Starmer's Labour.

None of that is inherently bad, mind you.

gimm3more

VIP Member
See, being a weirdo old commie, I struggle to understand what exactly is so left wing about supporting this iteration of Labour. Or how they are anything to do with organised labour. Hopefully Tan's "demands" will see a return to looking out for working people.
She’s a centrist that’s why

TheMan

She'll come out as Tory. She'll suddenly claim Reform are now worse, and Labour aren't doing their jobs and that The "New" Tory party will do better.

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
It's not even remotely funny or clever, it's just a word that begins with the same letter. Jobby Mercer might have been slightly less worse if you really really have to replace one of his names with a 'swear' starting with the same letter.
Or Johnny Munter

(Still terrible though)

• Haha

ochebalboa

I had a brief thing with her brother, he lies, cheats, smokes an unbelievable amount of weed, hasn't had a job in years.

Spoke to him a few months back when he tried telling me he was unhappy in his life and the whole family are all so proud of Tan for becoming a political commentator and "making a difference" and all I can think is the shit I know about how the family conducts themselves. She's simply riding off shock factor on Twitter.

But her brother is a scumbag :)
LOL. I bet you know lots more about Tan

I had a brief thing with her brother, he lies, cheats, smokes an unbelievable amount of weed, hasn't had a job in years.

Spoke to him a few months back when he tried telling me he was unhappy in his life and the whole family are all so proud of Tan for becoming a political commentator and "making a difference" and all I can think is the shit I know about how the family conducts themselves. She's simply riding off shock factor on Twitter.

But her brother is a scumbag :)
Please tell me her family are Tories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Larry David

Has she booked this big election night party she was threatening?

I can’t see a mention of it anywhere?