Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m sure the food that puts you most at risk of E. coli is pre-prepared/bagged salad - even the ones marked as washed and ready to eat although don’t hold me to that lol
Yeah, I did read that years ago. It could be salad from a restaurant chain. What made me think it was that they said the majority of those impacted were young adults.

Reactions: 2

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Don’t think he has a thread and these seems to be the closest but that Femi guy is now claiming to be a journalist now. He got kicked out of the reform conference thing yesterday. I have a vague memory of him during lockdown going on a socially distanced date and playing a keyboard at some girl in a park. Did I fever dream this?
No the keyboard thing happened. He’s such an absolute dweeb. He’s one of those people (along with Jack Monroe, Supertanskii, Owen Jones etc) that are so unutterably insufferable they make me want to vote Tory, which is the exact opposite of what they’re trying to achieve.

Reactions: 1

lilykestrel

VIP Member
You know what I always find a great motivator to make things better? Vengeance. Always gets shit done.

By the way what this "everything that you do" exactly?
A combination of screaming into the void and preaching to the choir.

Down with this getting past and/or making peace with your adversity and channelling the righteous anger and important lived experience into a positive outcome, I say.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Has Tan said anything about Faiza Shaheen or is she just going to ignore it and continue cheerleading for this racist and amoral party?

Tbf she liked an antisemitic tweet so nothing racist about it. But let’s wait to hear Tan’s hot take about it🙄

gimm3more

VIP Member
It was though, he would have been 10 IIRC. Kier repeating the same line with no pushback that it started in his mid-twenties...hardly childhood.
Ah I’m getting him mixed up with Starmer who said the same thing after ffs

dcs34

Same energy as Rishi saying “he went without Sky TV” - cos it wasn’t around when you were a kid! Ffs
It was though, he would have been 10 IIRC. Kier repeating the same line with no pushback that it started in his mid-twenties...hardly childhood.