Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I imagine if you were to promote through the media that people need to self-report, you'll get every Keith, Barry and Bob who had a vindaloo or too many wines or a Dominos or has just got the cause-unknown shits hanging off the phone to 111

Reactions: 5
Also I imagine if you were to promote through the media that people need to self-report, you'll get every Keith, Barry and Bob who had a vindaloo or too many wines or a Dominos or has just got the cause-unknown shits hanging off the phone to 111
Just realised I put 101 not 111 in my post oops but yes exactly!! There’s a little bit of mass hysteria around it that Tan is playing right into. (Agree it shouldn’t be happening in 2024 though and I never drink tap water anyway lol)

Reactions: 5
Or anyone who tried a Jack Monroe recipe. It would look like a terrible outbreak around Southend.

Reactions: 6
For Ten to retweet this just in time for the Edinburgh Rape Crisis revelations shows an extraordinary level of ignorance even for her.

Reactions: 6
For Ten to retweet this just in time for the Edinburgh Rape Crisis revelations shows an extraordinary level of ignorance even for her.

I thought this was actually a gender critical tweet for a moment. It seems to be saying that yes, you can change how things look on the outside but take away the egg and you’re still a croque monsieur.

Acting like she's Chris Mason or Laura Kuenssberg WhatsApping with cabinet ministers when she's been scrolling Twitter

Reactions: 13

I almost felt sorry for her then, sitting with a martini glass of cranberry juice on a Wednesday early evening videoing yourself and taking selfies with a strategically placed Private Eye is a bit tragic

Reactions: 21
Has it occurred to the bold Tanners that, in 44 days, she too will be out of a job?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.