Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I'd love someone to set up a go fund me to pay my vet bills, which are my animals and my responsibility! If only it were that easy....

If I was the sort of person to donate to pay other people's bills, I would probably want to see a receipt that the op actually happened and a vet bill first, rather than a scribbled number on the back of a vet appointment card... just sayin' :rolleyes:

Also, she's waiting to see if she can raise the cash before deciding whether her cat gets the op it so desperately needs?! Sounds a bit monroe-like to me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What does she actually do for money? Surely she doesn't live off of the tip jar (and if she does then that is some tip jar).

Reactions: 6
Can’t afford a phone. Can’t afford vet bills.

Could it be that she, bear with me here, could it be that she’ll have to - seriously, gird your loins - and I’ll have to spoiler this for the faint of heart: get a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Could it be that she, bear with me here, could it be that she’ll have to - seriously, gird your loins - and I’ll have to spoiler this for the faint of heart: get a job?
Surely the passive income from being a landlord (giving her limitless time to piss about being an "activist") should pay for those things.

There's a song which comes to mind, as ever.

("Why Don't You Get A Job", by The Offspring, in this case)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will beg for these things because she knows mugs out there will pay for it. So she will chance her arm time and times again.

• Sad
She will beg for these things because she knows mugs out there will pay for it. So she will chance her arm time and times again.
All these social media grifters are the same. They must all have grifting for dummies.

Reactions: 3
Yes now she has successfully dipped her toe in the water of outright begging she'll do it again and again. And like scrounger Monroe will fully believe she deserves it 'for all the good' that she does.
All she now needs is a really prominent bluetick (Vorders?) to highlight the grift and she'll be made.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Was just having a mither round on the Ko-Fi and see there's a lot of 'upcomings'
1698081856798.png

1698081872740.png

I'm not sure if it's like Patreon where you can see all the locked posts? So I may be completely wrong and there's all the exclusive content a centrist Dad could want. But you can see some locked off posts, and the last one was 10 months ago. 👀 This all feels quite familiar.

1698081947420.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Tan - PetPlan cover dental for cats.
But you’d know that if you were a responsible pet owner.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The below tweet kind of epitomises to me how The Very Online of the political discourse machine truly do live in a bubble of their own making.

In my (admittedly limited, because, let's face it, I'm not bringing up Israel-Palestine on the regular) interactions in the 'real world', 100% of people have been muddling along in the "I don't know, it's horrible though" camp. Who on earth, apart from the Extremely Online and people at the sharp end of either political standpoint are demanding others 'pick a side' lol?

also 'I have influence so have been deliberately moderate' 👀

1698160001746.png

1698160019260.png

1698160043054.png

• Sick
I get what she's saying tbh...

My search results:

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 13.28.23.png

BUT the "Top Stories":

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 13.28.32.png

Not that I'm defending her, just explaining her lack of logic with her brainfart (Those articles trend, as most read in last few hours -c ompared to something published... now). Sorry all. Off to throw my brain in a bin and start calling all the evil trolls gibbonmuffs.

Reactions: 4