Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If moneys tight please prioritise yourself you selfish, uncaring cat hating bastards” is how I read that.

Reactions: 17
It makes me so bleeping angry as I worked for years for a pittance for the vol sector (y'know Tan, actually coming face to face with the poors that you use to elevate your own status) and at times got myself into debt for events such as the above. This bone idle twit, who seems to think that calling Tories arsegibbons is a job, absolutely rips my knitting.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
IMG_0066.jpeg

How about we get an NHS that actually functions for people first, eh?! God the absolute bleeping melts who follow these grifters have the critical faculty of a gnat.

EDIT - and of course she had to bring up the ABUSE she’s risking by grifting money. Blatant, transparent manipulation when every reply is positive, if not fawning.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If we get to the point where an "NHS for pets" is a priority then we'll be living in a much better world than we are today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
At least she's showing her true colours. These fuckers always want money in the end. Always.
How does she justify strangers paying her bills? She happily travels up to conferences drinking beer on trains, staying overnight there, meals out etc etc, but can't pay for her cat's tooth operation? Yes teeth. Nothing exactly lifesaving.
Genuinely how do cat's teeth cost a bleeping £1000?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2526092

How about we get an NHS that actually functions for people first, eh?! God the absolute bleeping melts who follow these grifters have the critical faculty of a gnat.

EDIT - and of course she had to bring up the ABUSE she’s risking by grifting money. Blatant, transparent manipulation when every reply is positive, if not fawning.
Why’s it the exact same script ‘Rachael’ Swindler Swindon (aka John) uses?? Keep an eye on this one we’ll be on the 4th dead/sick/nan’s cat in no time.

Reactions: 8
First off, why has she named a female cat Barney? Is it meant to be cool, trendy and subversive?

Secondly, do we really believe that the extra money raised will really go towards good causes and not the train beer fund? In fact can we believe any of the money is really going towards the cat? She might just fancy a new TV or something.

Reactions: 12
First off, why has she named a female cat Barney? Is it meant to be cool, trendy and subversive?

Secondly, do we really believe that the extra money raised will really go towards good causes and not the train beer fund? In fact can we believe any of the money is really going towards the cat? She might just fancy a new TV or something.
Once she has realised people will cough up money for any old shite she'll start doing it even more. These fuckers always do.
She has absolute contempt for her followers.

Reactions: 19
Why’s it the exact same script ‘Rachael’ Swindler Swindon (aka John) uses?? Keep an eye on this one we’ll be on the 4th dead/sick/nan’s cat in no time.
Did it turn out a bloke was behind the Rachael in Swindon account?

Reactions: 6
Christ, I missed that it was for teeth. Do they not have a PDSA where she is? Most vets do payment plans. Is she paying for her cat to have veneers?

Someone on UC queries how to donate. She's dreadful.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Was gonna say at least the GFM got turned off (nearly) as soon as it hit the target but ffs people donating to the coffee tin. Want a receipt the 400 quid estimated extra actually goes to the Cats Protection League though.

Reactions: 6
Did it turn out a bloke was behind the Rachael in Swindon account?
Yep, if I remember correctly her husband was banned from Twitter and they get more sympathy and £££ from the “unpaid carer” lefty woman who is so hard done by those evil evil tories (despite living extremely comfortably in a lovely new build house and being fat af) so he uses the account under her name

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Was gonna say at least the GFM got turned off (nearly) as soon as it hit the target but ffs people donating to the coffee tin. Want a receipt the 400 quid estimated extra actually goes to the Cats Protection League though.
£1,367! Here's my donation, Tan you fannyscratcher 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 8