Superstylesabby #9 Watch out for that CAO, it’s hard even for Sabby Soprano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks off her face in that story!

Not attractive, not seductive, not influential, just plain off your face scabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks off her face in that story!

Not attractive, not seductive, not influential, just plain off your face scabby!
Yes her red eyes are more likely from a night on the gin vs sensitivity to make up.

In other news, I just walked past Kopper.
Place is empty, staff standing around doing nowt, no more than 6 customers in the salon.

Reactions: 6
She looks out of it alot of the time. Medicated. Her skin has a concerning grey tone to it

Reactions: 4
Yes her red eyes are more likely from a night on the gin vs sensitivity to make up.

In other news, I just walked past Kopper.
Place is empty, staff standing around doing nowt, no more than 6 customers in the salon.
I was just going to say the same. I passed Kopper this afternoon saw no more than 5 customers in there. How it’s still open I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And she can’t blame Covid for that anymore either! Everywhere is in full swing again, practically no restrictions!
People have left because she is just so unlikeable.
She’s allowed her narcissistic personality destroy her business!
Can’t say I feel one ounce of pity for her!
Wonder will she be as “out of it” as the homeless people she was slagging off when she’s self medicating herself to get herself through the collapse of her business….people who live in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones and all that jazz stubby!

Sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting to see what spin she tries to put on the closure!! She’s missed the Covid bus for sure.

Reactions: 14
And she can’t blame Covid for that anymore either! Everywhere is in full swing again, practically no restrictions!
People have left because she is just so unlikeable.
She’s allowed her narcissistic personality destroy her business!
Can’t say I feel one ounce of pity for her!
Wonder will she be as “out of it” as the homeless people she was slagging off when she’s self medicating herself to get herself through the collapse of her business….people who live in glasshouses shouldn’t throw stones and all that jazz stubby!

Sitting on the edge of my seat here waiting to see what spin she tries to put on the closure!! She’s missed the Covid bus for sure.
She’s basically just a horrible, greedy, extremely plain (hate the word ugly) with zero style individual!

She’s basically just a horrible, greedy, extremely plain (hate the word ugly) with zero style individual!
And Limbs if you’re reading there’s something seriously wrong with you to settle with this absolute gowl!

Reactions: 6
Not checked in on the HillBilly in a while but woooahh

She should burn those jeans today

She’s gone very agricultural looking these days is all I’ll say

• Haha
Guys, anyone think she might have had her license taken off her? I mean why else would she constantly post stuff with the car (which she would have to do being a brand ambassador) but not be driving it herself. I mean she was a BA before for years and drove it herself.
He's doing all the driving while she's away with the fairies coming on to herself into the phone...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Guys, anyone think she might have had her license taken off her? I mean why else would she constantly post stuff with the car (which she would have to do being a brand ambassador) but not be driving it herself. I mean she was a BA before for years and drove it herself.
He's doing all the driving while she's away with the fairies coming on to herself into the phone...
I don’t think so. I reckon his car isn’t up to scratch so hence he drives and she can gawk at herself in her phone 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anything is possible with this gin head. Might explain her obvious absence from the salon during the week days also 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Did she address Denise walsh when she had her baby!!? Was there any congrats to her hair wife??

Reactions: 1
Did she address Denise walsh when she had her baby!!? Was there any congrats to her hair wife??
She did, she came on early the morning of the birth and hinted it was happening that day. She did put 1 post up congratulating them.
Give it up sabby. You're no fashion icon. Those jeans are atrocious.
I wonder what colab shes blagged in her mansion tomorrow.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The jacket is gorgeous and she ruined it with those rotten jeans and converse. She is so unnatural and ott about everything. She seems to have gone so downhill since the marriage broke up. I'd say she thought she could do way better than him, that's the impression she gave. He kept the show going at home and raised the child. Her salon in glanmire was a goldmine too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.