Superstylesabby #9 Watch out for that CAO, it’s hard even for Sabby Soprano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but i just cant get my head around it. How the hell is she getting away with having the dog in the salon. Surely it’s against health and safety regulations not to mention hygiene customer allergies etc. surely there would be inspections or something? Obviously the IHF are aware and are turning a blind eye🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually feel sorry for the poor dog stuck listening and watching her twirling around, eye fu*king herself into every salon mirror she walks by….
I wouldn’t wish that on any poor cratur!

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for the poor dog stuck listening and watching her twirling around, eye fu*king herself into every salon mirror she walks by….
I wouldn’t wish that on any poor cratur!
Its ok she's only in the salon 1 day a week so thats all he has to stomach her for.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The leather jacket doesn’t fit her properly... too tight on her. Awful outfit ... she should hire a stylist

She's gone so boring I can't even think of a new thread title suggestion.... maybe something like Superstylesabby thinks she's a style icon but really she's is just a con

• Heart
I cant with this one ,trying to be "seductive". Second hand embarrassment and limbs ure worse if ure recording

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.