Superstylesabby #9 Watch out for that CAO, it’s hard even for Sabby Soprano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a dark, dreary December evening when Sabby finally told us what has been up her XS hole all year..
No, it’s not limbs, *at the time of print there is a general concern among tattlers for the welfare of limbs who has not been seen, partially, in a few weeks*
That darn CAO. How dare some universities and colleges have other application criteria outside of points. I mean this must be a brand new change because Sabby wasn’t aware of it! It turns out that all of the ‘I’m an amazing Mammy’ seeing Aaron off to college in Galway in sept and getting him accommodation was all to save face and big lie, because Aaron didn’t get his cao course he is doing a PLC. Now, a woman like me who didn’t get the points for UCC, did a PLC and got in that way, realises that college is not the be all and end all, and there are many routes in- even if you drive a free merc, but the truth is Sabby lied about this last august and is now advising that we use her friend who is a career guidance counsellor 😫🤯🙄 . In other news, she had her XS fanny handed to her on a plate from Lindsey this week, after being triggered by a slice pan covid comment & thought her bully tactics would frighten this lady off. The unofficial Lindsey fan club meets here daily at 6pm on this thread. Sabby was as green as her tank was on this morning. #NeverForget
In other summaries - the best extensionist-ist-ist works in kopper and was able to do Sabby a extensions on an idle Friday in December. We only wish other salons had the amount of free time hers seems to have….
Usual day to day involves exaggerating her cork accent to show she is gas craic, but forgetting her TH’s and ING’s at the end of words when on a rampage.
We expect Christmas to bring us some close ups of a Sabby giving a blow job to some break in melted cheese
*** will absolutely not be a sliced pan though due to the health risk**
We wish you an XS Christmas and a bleep-ageous new year xxx

*we recommend you keep updated with covid 19 facts over Christmas so keep in check with ‘Sandra on the couch’ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Basically she f*cked up with her son's CAO but will never take responsibility for anything. She said it was just herself and her son going through 'this' regarding his education on their own. Well it was just myself and my child going through the CAO application on our own as my husband hadn't a clue about it. How on earth does she manage to have a business at all?!!

Reactions: 12
It was a dark, dreary December evening when Sabby finally told us what has been up her XS hole all year..
No, it’s not limbs, *at the time of print there is a general concern among tattlers for the welfare of limbs who has not been seen, partially, in a few weeks*
That darn CAO. How dare some universities and colleges have other application criteria outside of points. I mean this must be a brand new change because Sabby wasn’t aware of it! It turns out that all of the ‘I’m an amazing Mammy’ seeing Aaron off to college in Galway in sept and getting him accommodation was all to save face and big lie, because Aaron didn’t get his cao course he is doing a PLC. Now, a woman like me who didn’t get the points for UCC, did a PLC and got in that way, realises that college is not the be all and end all, and there are many routes in- even if you drive a free merc, but the truth is Sabby lied about this last august and is now advising that we use her friend who is a career guidance counsellor 😫🤯🙄 . In other news, she had her XS fanny handed to her on a plate from Lindsey this week, after being triggered by a slice pan covid comment & thought her bully tactics would frighten this lady off. The unofficial Lindsey fan club meets here daily at 6pm on this thread. Sabby was as green as her tank was on this morning. #NeverForget
In other summaries - the best extensionist-ist-ist works in kopper and was able to do Sabby a extensions on an idle Friday in December. We only wish other salons had the amount of free time hers seems to have….
Usual day to day involves exaggerating her cork accent to show she is gas craic, but forgetting her TH’s and ING’s at the end of words when on a rampage.
We expect Christmas to bring us some close ups of a Sabby giving a blow job to some break in melted cheese

*we recommend you keep updated with covid 19 facts over Christmas so keep in check with ‘Sandra on the couch’ xx
Marry me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Seriously. you had better be a writer in real live. You’re amazing

Reactions: 12

Excellent recap 👏
Who the fcuk is still messaging her about the old fashioned charity shop sideboard.
Where is she off to now fingering and mauling all the shops stock.

Reactions: 10
Excellent recap 👏
Who the fcuk is still messaging her about the old fashioned charity shop sideboard.
Where is she off to now fingering and mauling all the shops stock.
That shop is in Kinsale. I’m sure the owner was thrilled with such high praise from the queen of interiors 🤣

Reactions: 4

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS BRANDAMBASSADOR GUARANTEED TO MAKE ME SNOT OUT MY TEA AT LEAST ONCE A DAY 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The yellow straw extensions are baffling and laughable for such a high end hairdresser 😆😆😆😆
They're shocking. They look atrocious in the hairbrush video. I'm a highlights gal and I wouldn't step outside the door if my hair was that colour.

Reactions: 6
I actually went over to WAI to look at these extensions. Jesus they are brutal. 🙈 I’d say really clutching at straws ( pun intended ) after being called out by Lindsay this week. There was about 70 stories of her eyefucking herself with them in. I gave up after 3 or 4. Id say the college fiasco then drove her over the edge. So delighted I cared more about my teenagers CAO form than I did about looking at myself/ talking about myself into a phone to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.