Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she blind to the size of her thighs?! Jeans and trousers catching at top of thighs and too tight on her thighs and behind. She needs the next size up. The dress is nice, but too short on those legs or else she needs thicker tights.
I’m going to give up on her again…she is like car crash tv, can’t stop watching to see what will be next.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't Scabby often said her son goes to university in Galway, there is no shame in doing a PLC but why say otherwise? This witch couldn't lie straight in the bed (that's made by her mother).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This did cross my mind. I lost my son to cancer. Her 'horrendous' would have been my dream. Perspective is something we unfortunately don't have unless we have experienced real hardships in life.
Am so sorry for your loss. I can’t begin to imagine. This really is so sad & despairing. 🥲 x

Reactions: 9
Am so sorry for your loss. I can’t begin to imagine. This really is so sad & despairing. 🥲 x
Thank you. It is unimaginable but you just have to keep surviving. I would imagine that sending a child off to college is of course stressful, I don't want to minimise that for anyone.. it's a massive step...but maybe not horrendous and horrific!! It's part and parcel of being a parent.. for most parents.. and like all stressful parts of parenthood it's generally balanced by a lot of joy and great moments. From my perspective its something I would love to have been able to experience.. Good and bad.
It is suspect.. the timing here.. 'just want to tell you all this but I won't talk about it again till after Christmas' 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But sure look at least Aaron is now “on the right PAT”…her grammar and speech are shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her stories from t last few days are all to deflect from the dressing down she got earlier in the week from girl in the paper.

The way she was touching the SuperValu food 🤮
The stories about Aaron…don’t believe a word of it…guarantee you he didn’t get the points
Marks and Spencer’s try on‘s 🤢

Cant wait to see who wins the €50 vouchers…oh wait, Sabby never announces competition winners #FAKECOMPETITION
Thats it exactly pure deflection tactics… with a bit of poor me mixed in with it!

That’s exactly what I thought too he didn’t get the points. You are told if a course has required subjects etc. Jesus she’s the biggest narcissistic dose in Ireland with the worst hair. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I bet the agency WhatsApp group these huns have is hopping now with the drama of someone DARING to not crawl up Sabbys arse and say sorry (when she did nothing to apologise for in the first place).
Gave the impression aaron was going to college, so full of tit , she had to send him to Galway for a plc , no plc in cork, giving put about the expense And she shopping everyday, sure every parent sacrifices to send them to college, does she want a medal for doing it for her child. , no AD 😂

Reactions: 18
Please join me this Thursday at 8pm at your front doors where we will clap for sabby.
Shes the biggest pain in the hole. If I worked with her or moved in same circles as her I would avoid her at all costs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This did cross my mind. I lost my son to cancer. Her 'horrendous' would have been my dream. Perspective is something we unfortunately don't have unless we have experienced real hardships in life.
I'm so sorry for your loss @Nightowl21 💔its unimaginable and heart breaking to loose a child. My friend lost her young son to cancer a few years ago and she'd give up everything in the world to have him back. Yet she's so humble and an absolute lady unlike Sabby who spends her days self praising herself. I have a son who has a condition that will probably shorten his life and we are currently waiting on a date for surgery but I wouldn't trade places to be the type of person that she is. Its actually no surprise to me that she came on playing the 'poor me, look at all the horrendous time I had but I'm so proud of myself' crap after what that other blogger said about her in order to gain sympathy.

• Heart
She is rambling like mad in her stories tonight when showing the clothes. Definitely overcompensating for being brought down a peg or two.

Reactions: 10
What a complete narcissistic dose. Some of us were the first in our families to go to college/university and worked out all the forms/accommodation/finances/travel on our own without any support. Yet you tried to help your son and fucked it up because….well…you are a narcissistic dose flogging cardboard pizzas.

• Haha
Big Hugs @Nightowl21. Your wonderful memories of your beautiful son will be with you forever. It’s very difficult - I completely empathise with the loss. And you are so right…perspective is everything. Sabby doesn’t have perspective. Her recent comments about having a car accident hurt many people. Her comments about homeless people hurt many people. She is a wreckless human being.

I feel for her son. She had that poor child in Galway and in accommodation and the CAO results weren’t even out. He probably never got a course in Galway in the first place.

• Heart
Wonder what type of course it was that he had points "above and beyond" but he didn't get it due to certain criteria? Maybe he didn't do a language for LC and that was required for this particular course.. Other than that I can't imagine what it was. My eldest knew exactly that he needed a language for his course from when he was in transition year. I know the career guidance they get in school is basic but surely Sabby as a mother would have taken an interest in her child's future before he decided what he wanted to do and invested a bit of time in going through his options for him. The problem with her is that she still has her mother baby-ing her and she's not able to do much for herself other than twirl around the streets of Cork. Sure she still has her mother making her bed for her and putting up her Xmas decorations ! Time to act like a grown up and stop seeking attention!!

Reactions: 20
I know I know , ye will call me over protective… but this is the second last Saturday before Christmas and I urge ye to be careful and cautious when shopping for or touching slice pans in the shops. We are all in this together please stay strong !
Thanks for the reminder! I took your advice today when in for the groceries I gloved up to get the milk, then I double gloved and double masked in the bread section, ya can never be too careful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
‼TRIGGER WARNING ‼

Some viewers might find the following content upsetting!

There is a potential killer lurking in our midst - you really knead to be careful, they are attacking when you yeast expect it!
Please do not approach them, they could loaf you or really slice you up.
We had a casualty in Cork last year, another one bites the crust!
Take note of the villain’s picture below or you could be toast!
Stay safe folks, the best is yet to crumb!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder what type of course it was that he had points "above and beyond" but he didn't get it due to certain criteria? Maybe he didn't do a language for LC and that was required for this particular course.. Other than that I can't imagine what it was. My eldest knew exactly that he needed a language for his course from when he was in transition year. I know the career guidance they get in school is basic but surely Sabby as a mother would have taken an interest in her child's future before he decided what he wanted to do and invested a bit of time in going through his options for him. The problem with her is that she still has her mother baby-ing her and she's not able to do much for herself other than twirl around the streets of Cork. Sure she still has her mother making her bed for her and putting up her Xmas decorations ! Time to act like a grown up and stop seeking attention!!
Do you still need to pass Irish to get into UCC etc?

Reactions: 1
Newsflash: absent mother spends no time doing college preparation with child. Excellent parenting Sabrina. The CAO isn’t complicated if you can read. No wonder the poor kid legged it to Galway to do a plc.

Reactions: 14
I'm so sorry for your loss @Nightowl21 💔its unimaginable and heart breaking to loose a child. My friend lost her young son to cancer a few years ago and she'd give up everything in the world to have him back. Yet she's so humble and an absolute lady unlike Sabby who spends her days self praising herself. I have a son who has a condition that will probably shorten his life and we are currently waiting on a date for surgery but I wouldn't trade places to be the type of person that she is. Its actually no surprise to me that she came on playing the 'poor me, look at all the horrendous time I had but I'm so proud of myself' crap after what that other blogger said about her in order to gain sympathy.
Thank you .. Aw I really hope surgery goes well for your son and my heart goes out to your friend xx... and you are so right.. I wouldn't trade places with her either. I'd be embarrassed to be that tone deaf to the real world. She just keeps digging a bigger hole for herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.