Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair is actually worse than I thought the more you look at it.

as for the college stuff. My Ty kid already has college info, course requirements and we are already chatting about best routes.

maybe if she paid more attention to the important stuff and less to her rider hair and xs body she would have known

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Jesus I can’t even watch her stories today. Everything was horrendous and horrific - why is everything exaggerated? It wasn’t inconvenient or a bit annoying or surprising. It was HORRENDOUS! And of course she’s centred in the middle of it again. It was horrific FOR HER! I got as far as ‘I’m so proud of myself’ and I bailed. bleeping narcissist. Never mind that the lad had to move away and pass exams and deal with stuff. She’s proud of herself. duck off with your yellow hair you fool and listen to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Jesus I can’t even watch her stories today. Everything was horrendous and horrific - why is everything exaggerated? It wasn’t inconvenient or a bit annoying or surprising. It was HORRENDOUS! And of course she’s centred in the middle of it again. It was horrific FOR HER! I got as far as ‘I’m so proud of myself’ and I bailed. bleeping narcissist. Never mind that the lad had to move away and pass exams and deal with stuff. She’s proud of herself. duck off with your yellow hair you fool and listen to yourself.
Exactly what I got from her-me me me, I I I-all about herself, screams narcissistic personality!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How could they not know the criteria for a course?! Can’t understand making such a basic mistake. I’d no help from my parents with CAO etc. and managed it. It’s not rocket science….

I like the long hair, I think her roots need doing, but long hair suits her…probably better if natural, but I’m not really a fan of extensions generally.
Don't believe a word of it, more lies, exaggerated, it's the excuse she came up with to get sympathy and a reason why she's all over the place. Boo bleeping hoo, Feck off Sabrina, 40,000 + teens go off to college/further education each year, stop thinking your fantastic, it's something we all do as parents and we don't expect praise. And shame on you for not checking out and ensuring your child had all the eligibility criteria, perhaps you shouldn't have spend so much time on Instagram and yourself, hopefully it was a wake up call for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone come pick my jaw up from the ground after listening to her about the college situation….
Did she just say her son was a financial burden? OMG. It’s his education!! 😳 You would think she was the first woman to send a child to 3rd level. I have 3 in college & I would sell a kidney to get them through it if I had to. Wow, I am so proud of my kids & how far they have got, she has made his college experience all about her. (Throwing shade at the father in public is absolutely disgusting too, that should be kept private no matter what) GOD!! I AM JUST STUNNED AFTER LISTENING TO HER!

She’s also absolutely full of tit, how could he have the points & not get the course. And then goes the whole way to Galway for a PLC (no shade on a plc, my niece done one & it opened doors for her ☺) , BS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Warning to parents - Do your college research instead of twirling down the street!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She makes her son going to college all about her! Like getting him a job and helping him move. I assume as a young lad he had a hand in getting his own hob so this conpletely takes away from his own hard work. There is also nothing about her son and how he felt and how hard it was on him. I also hope he gave her permission to discuss this and she isnt discussing his private life without him knowing.

As a mother she should've educated herself on the courses he was interested in. But really all colleges make the requirements clear in their prospectuses and website. All college websites have an "entry requirements" section which lists everything that is needed so really if either of the two of them did even basic research this should've come up.

My aunt is a widow of around 6 years. She has 3 daughters and one is in college. There are countless families out there in the same position or are worse off. I cant believe Sabrina said it was a massive financial burden as this seems to completely contradict the lifestyle she presents. There are decent enough grants available. My cousin I mentioned lives away from home for college and she gets a grant based on her mother's financial sitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK we must all stop what we are doing....... this is serious....... we need to give her the biggest round of applause and rush to send her DMs telling her how proud we are of her........for doing what every other parent in the country does.....Sabby he has a father and I'm sure he supports had son as well so stop playing the martyr. There's people out there with serious financial issues and have multiple children in college or further education. Christ even having multiple children in primary school brings financial pressure. Stop buying shite clothes, and shite home wares and you'd have a few extra Euros.

Countless, countless people in the same sitch Sabs. Maybe you took your eye off the ball girl. Perhaps it's time to put someone else first for a change. Like most mothers do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What complete and utter BS. The only subject requirements would be he needed a European language / or a science subject for the course he wanted. This is DRILLED into them during school.
It’s just a petty way to get a dig at Alan. Also why did he have to go to Galway to do a PLC? Plenty of them in College of Comm!

• Heart
Oh my god!! Did ye ever hear such shite in all your life. I feel like shaking her and telling her to cop on!! She is an absolute down and out narcissist if there ever was one. Trying to get your child's education sorted is not horrendous, yes it can be stressful but thousands of parents including single parents do it every year. What's horrendous Sabby is parents who are dealing with their children's cancer or illnesses, or parents who cannot afford a roof over their heads!! And this shite of "I'm so proud of myself and how hard I work" is bollix!! Excuse my French today 🙈🙈 but this one needs a right dose of reality. If she stopped spending hundreds on clothes she mightnt have to worry about finances.. And I highly doubt her ex husband has abandoned his child. My son went to college this year too and it really wasn't that difficult to do all the research that's needed for the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What complete and utter BS. The only subject requirements would be he needed a European language / or a science subject for the course he wanted. This is DRILLED into them during school.
It’s just a petty way to get a dig at Alan. Also why did he have to go to Galway to do a PLC? Plenty of them in College of Comm!
He probably went to galway to get the he'll away from his mother!

• Heart
  • Haha
Her stories from t last few days are all to deflect from the dressing down she got earlier in the week from girl in the paper.

The way she was touching the SuperValu food 🤮
The stories about Aaron…don’t believe a word of it…guarantee you he didn’t get the points
Marks and Spencer’s try on‘s 🤢

Cant wait to see who wins the €50 vouchers…oh wait, Sabby never announces competition winners #FAKECOMPETITION

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god!! Did ye ever hear such shite in all your life. I feel like shaking her and telling her to cop on!! She is an absolute down and out narcissist if there ever was one. Trying to get your child's education sorted is not horrendous, yes it can be stressful but thousands of parents including single parents do it every year. What's horrendous Sabby is parents who are dealing with their children's cancer or illnesses, or parents who cannot afford a roof over their heads!! And this shite of "I'm so proud of myself and how hard I work" is bollix!! Excuse my French today 🙈🙈 but this one needs a right dose of reality. If she stopped spending hundreds on clothes she mightnt have to worry about finances.. And I highly doubt her ex husband has abandoned his child. My son went to college this year too and it really wasn't that difficult to do all the research that's needed for the process.
This did cross my mind. I lost my son to cancer. Her 'horrendous' would have been my dream. Perspective is something we unfortunately don't have unless we have experienced real hardships in life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.