Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cat got her tongue šŸ˜›
She's better off staying quiet, there's no way she can come back after what Lindsay said because all she did was tell the truth. She'll look much much worse if she tries to pull the pity me card i was triggered by being bullied or something. God she's an absolute dose.

Reactions: 13
Grabby greedy Sabby is cooking ā€œcanopiesā€ for Christmas šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Comment ā€œunderneetā€ her reel to win a prizeā€¦ she looks rattled!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grabby greedy Sabby is cooking ā€œcanopiesā€ for Christmas šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Comment ā€œunderneetā€ her reel to win a prizeā€¦ she looks rattled!
A ā‚¬50 voucher.. what a joke of a prize and all the stuff she has been sent. I cannot fathom paid partnerships with supermarkets & this excessive gifting. Donate your fee & the food to the needy Sabby. Absolute greed.

Reactions: 15
I know I know , ye will call me over protectiveā€¦ but this is the second last Saturday before Christmas and I urge ye to be careful and cautious when shopping for or touching slice pans in the shops. We are all in this together please stay strong !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is it a coincidence that her nemesis put up a story about SuperValu yesterdayā€¦šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
The latest stories Christ almighty sheā€™s 40 years old! The second hand embarrassment i have for her is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does nothing for her & she had it like that before too. All the talk šŸ™„ I was expecting a pixie cutā€¦ but sheā€™d never pull that off!
Jesus and the colour in the extensions doesn't match her natural hair! What a shite advertisement for her own salon

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shorter hair is much nicer on her. I wouldnā€™t class it as a transformation either!

Reactions: 14
The prescription highlights sell again!
Eh no Sabby, the colourist writes the colours of the highlights into a file! You can have a few tones and highlights and GOLDS too!
Why does this one think that she has invented a new way of hairdressing and colouring?
The extensions are dire.

Reactions: 16
Ridey Hairā€¦ NOT
Self proclaimed top extensionist.. is that a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t take her seriously with the extra hair and makeupā€¦.oh wait šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could they not know the criteria for a course?! Canā€™t understand making such a basic mistake. Iā€™d no help from my parents with CAO etc. and managed it. Itā€™s not rocket scienceā€¦.

I like the long hair, I think her roots need doing, but long hair suits herā€¦probably better if natural, but Iā€™m not really a fan of extensions generally.

Reactions: 11
Honestly now, and I'm really not just saying this, but her hair is DREADFUL. Those extensions are so fake looking, I'm gobsmacked she thinks that's a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.