Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she made a point of saying that she called out “infuencerS”….that will be Sandrain the city triggered now too 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done to thegirlinthepapers her reply was matter of fact, non apologetic and to the point. I also love how she mentioned homelessness albeit possibly not on purpose 👏🏻👏🏻
Because Lindsay is a class act with a brain

Reactions: 21
Well done to thegirlinthepapers her reply was matter of fact, non apologetic and to the point. I also love how she mentioned homelessness albeit possibly not on purpose 👏🏻👏🏻
I noticed that too! Thanks for the heads up on her stories. Really common sense woman, Sabrina will be bate into the G&T when she sees those stores. I'm absolutely delighted, I think this might have a bigger impact than she initially intended. A lot of people are going to agree with Lindsey!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sabs will be out with the thesaurus trying to understand what Lindsay said. Fair play to her, for being straight about it. No bullshit out of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also she made a point of saying that she called out “infuencerS”….that will be Sandrain the city triggered now too 🤣😆
She'll take over Mammy's couch this evening to break it all down and explain it to us so we understand. She studied law, you know! Lives with Mammy and works in hospitality but still......:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Delighted with lindseys response, didnt back down from her valid point initially. Who the hell does scabby think she is , I knew that be kind aggressive mantra would come back to bite her in her xs ass

Reactions: 22
I bet the agency WhatsApp group these huns have is hopping now with the drama of someone DARING to not crawl up Sabbys arse and say sorry (when she did nothing to apologise for in the first place).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lindsey how are you fixed to run the country?
sabrina you bleep this is all you deserve , pity it’s not from a bigger platform but don’t worry- all the WhatsApp groups will be talking about you. You’ll be as green as your turtle water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lindsey how are you fixed to run the country?
sabrina you bleep this is all you deserve , pity it’s not from a bigger platform but don’t worry- all the WhatsApp groups will be talking about you. You’ll be as green as your turtle water
Eddie will be getting a kick up the hole when she comes in "all glam" this evening bull thick and trying to peel those bleeping leather trousers off her so she can dive nose first into the fridge for the gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel a migraine coming on… same as fatnflabbytofatterandcuntier Sarah. Sickness to avoid the drama always

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody brilliant
I love the way she mentioned the be kind. Finally a platform saying what we all believe

Sabby will be fuming

That was the verbal smack down of 2021. Astounding speaker, clear to the point and she really laid it out in a non argumentative way. Sabrina won’t understand half of it. I’m dying inside for her for sending veiled threats and more so for the huns from her ‘gang’ who went to watch. Sabrina be accountable hun & reply

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hello Lindsey if you're having a sneaky nose over here 👋
Let’s all follow her, She was fantastic! I can’t remember the last time I seen someone on IG say it like it is, but the fact she called Sabby out is the cherry on top!

• Heart
Sabby is just so low brow and yet again has shown it. I hope brands take note. She will be back begging for hair clients when it all falls flat.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.