Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK. i can see some of ye arent using the discount codes. Here is a reminder.

DANIELSANNIVERSARY10 or CRY-HAUL-CRY15

VIRGININTHECITY40

DayCare24/7 for Faces by Grace

Reset365 - trisha transformation

DEVINE47 - Lisas Lust List

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@maryloumaniser welcome to your tattle hen. we have gotten you a few gifts!
  1. a spotlight toothbrush
  2. an emma mattress
  3. my protein sponsored bride AF link
  4. some sexy sling backs that will sling you right back to 1970
  5. a diet plan with trisha's transfor-RESET
  6. a level 5, 360km round trip for a tummy tuck while you loved ones wait for smears and important bloods tests
  7. James Smith "How not to marry a wankstain 31 year old man child"
  8. BEST ONE: we got on the 18 month waiting list for TV Hairstylist/Green Turtle tank owner SABRINA (previously known as Sabby, bleep or Cuntageous when she had Covid) and she will do prescription highlights for you on Friday so you have ridey hair, when Sineads snowwoman shaped curvy style sings you up that aisle!!

Did ye buy her anything else gals?
Twins and me make up artist, using only the best oh my glam and not to forget a tin of grey paint to fit in with the huns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@maryloumaniser welcome to your tattle hen. we have gotten you a few gifts!
  1. a spotlight toothbrush
  2. an emma mattress
  3. my protein sponsored bride AF link
  4. some sexy sling backs that will sling you right back to 1970
  5. a diet plan with trisha's transfor-RESET
  6. a level 5, 360km round trip for a tummy tuck while you loved ones wait for smears and important bloods tests
  7. James Smith "How not to marry a wankstain 31 year old man child"
  8. BEST ONE: we got on the 18 month waiting list for TV Hairstylist/Green Turtle tank owner SABRINA (previously known as Sabby, bleep or Cuntageous when she had Covid) and she will do prescription highlights for you on Friday so you have ridey hair, when Sineads snowwoman shaped curvy style sings you up that aisle!!

Did ye buy her anything else gals?
Crying laughing 😆 again. This forum is the best tonic ever!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe no-one remembered the jammies set, never fear I have you covered 🤣

• Haha
What......no Daniel Wellington? I’m disappointed!

I don’t think the wedding can go ahead now without my #ad #sp common as muck watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the White & Black perfume. Don’t worry about how they smell 🤣

• Haha
Don’t forget the White & Black perfume. Don’t worry about how they smell 🤣
And don’t be bothering to wash your hair between now and then, the dry shampoo will do you instead, and your hair will look only gorge on the day #skankymethod

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I assume you got your bridal underwear in M&S? There must be a code knocking around!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did ye all forget the paper crap supplied by Eimear two darlings made in her cricket machine. Invitations and all.

Make sure the hubby sets up an Instagram account for you now too and I hope the house is painted grey inside. I suppose you may practice cleaning on camera 🤣🤣🤣

Great to have a tattle wedding. All the very best for the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry girls, had to make the homemade mash there for the kids #flatout #bossbabe but don’t worry I’m joining in now with a big glass of Domain Dee Jhohnnn wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.