Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all about smiling and being happy, what you project is what youll receive but duck me shes annoying. No one is like that 247. Put down the phone and pick up the hairdryer and leave us all alone!

Such a shame going on a walk with family and instagramming the whole thing. I'm loving lockdown no phone walks, chats and banter! And the suggestive looks into the phone as her son is recording her??highly irresponsible parenting. What's that teaching him?

Reactions: 14
She is away on a ship! Out of curiosity have herself & Lisa Jordan ever been besties in the past? Is there a thread on Lisa? Can’t seem to find

Reactions: 3
I think she's attractive, i think she dresses well. But her personality type is 🤢🤮

She's like the guy you see at the bar think he's really good looking, start chatting and realise he's a dick. There is a more to someone that looks. She's as false as fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like some of her clothes but my lord she has zero personality, she is relying on the cherry upbeat persona but we can all see through that.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look there at that reel.. Its down right embarrassing.. She'd do anything to be noticed. Sorry now but that 12 minutes of 'momenti' doesn't appeal to me at all!! Can't see what cooking a pizza in 12 minutes has to do with bringing me any feelings of wellness.
It got even more embarrassing with the photos!

Reactions: 6
I just can't.........like has she no friends who will tell her to stop making such a tit of herself???

Leering at the camera laughing hysterically to herself, the slow motion....the trying to accentuate her covid weight loss by pinching her waist with her hands. Just stop already you desperate cow.

Reactions: 22
There is not one single item she showed off there in her 'styling' that I'd wear. She actually has no style.
Supershitstylesabby more like.
She has zero style. These leggings do nothing for her xxxxs shape either. They don’t suit her, I think she just looks so vulgar. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
From her house to

Yes my friends said the same thing last week I think the last time she was "under the care" of her doctor it was more than a covid chat or if not I hope it was because that is not normal. My children wouldnt carry on like that after Santa has been let alone a grown woman over being sent freebies
I think when she said she was under the care of her doctor she actually meant Dr. Oetker 😂😂

She has zero style. These leggings do nothing for her xxxxs shape either. They don’t suit her, I think she just looks so vulgar. You can’t make a silk purse from a sows ear.
Absolutely hideous!! She needs to take the word “style” from her insta handle! Seriously just because she spends an obscene amount of money on clothes from boutiques, does not make her stylish .. in fact most of them do absolutely nothing for her or her shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fake as fook and can't talk with the new dentures 😆😬
She just can’t seem to get her lips around the Mr Ed fiacla 😂 and another reason her speech is fucked is because she’s manically smiling whilst trying to speak ... reminds me of a ventriloquist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She drives to the waterfall and then does the walk 🙄 no way her son took the video, notice the zooming in on the chest and the height the video is taken at, smaller person definitely

Reactions: 6
She just can’t seem to get her lips around the Mr Ed fiacla 😂 and another reason her speech is fucked is because she’s manically smiling whilst trying to speak ... reminds me of a ventriloquist 😂
That's exactly what she is like. 😂😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm all about smiling and being happy, what you project is what youll receive but duck me shes annoying. No one is like that 247. Put down the phone and pick up the hairdryer and leave us all alone!

Such a shame going on a walk with family and instagramming the whole thing. I'm loving lockdown no phone walks, chats and banter! And the suggestive looks into the phone as her son is recording her??highly irresponsible parenting. What's that teaching him?
Could you imagine seeing someone do that posing crap if you were out for a walk in the woods? I'd be mortified. She should go out for a walk and enjoy the moment instead of having to document it all for the gram. Life should be about doing things with the people you love not about taking photos or reels to share with people that you've never met or never will. Then acting dramatically as if she's putting on a performance with all the exaggerated expressions.
That reel was all about her, it wasn't about the waterfall or the scenery around her... It was '' look at me, am I not amazing and fabulous and I'm seeking validation & attention from you all''.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Lisa Verso is her best friend....but I thought Lisa was Sandra's best friend. There seems to be a tug of war between them.

Reactions: 7
She is away on a ship! Out of curiosity have herself & Lisa Jordan ever been besties in the past? Is there a thread on Lisa? Can’t seem to find
I can remember when Lisa brought out her first product the leave in spray, she had sabby on board to test it out & plug it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.