SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Martina ?
Martin Gahan, used be Sabbys right hand gal, even went by the insta handle of superstylemar at the begining. Left Kopper and no works in the edge (i think) hair salon. Really good hairstylist, seems sound

Reactions: 4
Martina has done my hair a few times and I must say she is so lovely and so talented and down to earth. I reckon she saw how much of a head Shabs was becoming and got out sharpish. Sensible lady ;)

Reactions: 6
Totalutter shock about this morning, they clearly dont research on social media prior to booking someone on the show, that show on rte had me balling last night, this one making those comments cut me to the bone, I've lost people I love in my life to addiction, she needs a serious bleeping talking to, a good long look in the mirror, she is insufferable

Reactions: 14
Why would she be on a UK show? Does she do uk based celebrity hair or something? I'm confused as to why she will be on it 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Why would she be on a UK show? Does she do uk based celebrity hair or something? I'm confused as to why she will be on it 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Very strange. I've never seen or heard her doing anyone UK based 'celebrity' or otherwise, cos no doubt we'd have seen it plastered all over. Is she under Andrea Roche? Must be just some push from there maybe. Although I'm sure plenty of UK hair stylists they could have asked.

Reactions: 6
Very strange. I've never seen or heard her doing anyone UK based 'celebrity' or otherwise, cos no doubt we'd have seen it plastered all over. Is she under Andrea Roche? Must be just some push from there maybe. Although I'm sure plenty of UK hair stylists they could have asked.
Is there a Virgin Media connection that she got the slot or is it just broadcast on Virgin Media ?

Reactions: 1
She will be licking herself inside out after that announcement. Jesus 🙄 I don't watch that show either way but imagine the celeb status after it 😂 she hardly recognises that she's a hairdresser these days sure. Isn't she a full time grabber.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't figure out how she is a 'celebrity' hairdresser?!! Sure she hardly does Z list celebrities never mind real celebrities.. I guess her agent is marketing her as one now..🤔🤔Could be something to do with her slot every now and again on Virgin TV either?!! .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she is under her!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when Sabrina dragged holly Willoughby for her boxed dyed hair? She said holly had yellow hair, it was a really long time ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember guys the tabloids in the Uk are much better than the ones here. A few emails to them all tomorrow following Sabby appearance and they will only be too happy to print. It’s different here they’re all up each other’s holes! I would say this is an agency push to get Sabrina work. Because her salon has to be going down the Swanny. You think the hair wife Denise is happy ? Remember these 2 are meant to be in business together as educators, they own business of hair. I’m sure when Sabrina only looks after her self there had to be tension. Also duck off Trishas transformation you big lying fraudulent bleep with your well wishes.
The UK are also better at acknowledging complaints to TV stations and shows. They don’t do it in Ireland but in the UK when you make complaints about chat show guests they publish it. You may be going mad Sabby is going on TV, but actually it’s a great way into spreading the word on who she really is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone who supports her after her disgusting comments on the homeless - are clearly no better than her. Plenty to unfollow. She should be ashamed of herself and since this broke - she is forever gushing about all the people who apparently love her - how in the name of God could you support a selfish, degrading individual like her ??? We won't let you get away with this Sabrina, you think you are smart - think again. We will notify all company's that you have any dealings with.
I hope she watched the programme on homeless last night..all her blow holeing about mental health and well being..be kind ..be accountable..she talks the talk that's about it.its the very same people like her have pushed these people to the edge of our society,and have them carry the burden of shame and self loathing.people like her should be avoided at all costs."how we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we speak with the great".all that one wants is validation of how great and amazing she is.ive started listening to the two norries podcasts..these are the people we should have up in pedestals for the great work and information they do and give.if anybody is interested in it should really listen to it.from mental health to addiction to homelessness. Absolutely fantastic gives such an amazing insight into it.

• Heart
Whose looking forward to seeing what she ACTUALLY looks like without filters 🤣 it'll probably be like when you see Tignam in real photos... totally different. She totally pronounced Holly's surname incorrectly... those new teeth are making it fierce difficult 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember guys the tabloids in the Uk are much better than the ones here. A few emails to them all tomorrow following Sabby appearance and they will only be too happy to print. It’s different here they’re all up each other’s holes! I would say this is an agency push to get Sabrina work. Because her salon has to be going down the Swanny. You think the hair wife Denise is happy ? Remember these 2 are meant to be in business together as educators, they own business of hair. I’m sure when Sabrina only looks after her self there had to be tension. Also duck off Trishas transformation you big lying fraudulent bleep with your well wishes.
The UK are also better at acknowledging complaints to TV stations and shows. They don’t do it in Ireland but in the UK when you make complaints about chat show guests they publish it. You may be going mad Sabby is going on TV, but actually it’s a great way into spreading the word on who she really is
When is trisha’s transformation happening? ( sorry 🤭🤪)

• Haha
The Daily Mail springs to mind🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe she paid this morning to get a slot on the show. All the boutiques who are on the Irish shows advertising their clothes pay to get on the show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.