SuperstyleSabby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weakest girl in Cork!
Hair salon owner who appears to work a max of 2 days a week in salon.
Has gone full insta hun , most recently a free white fireplace that she can ‘decorate’ (someone has too much free time scrolling interiors).
Very bad to acknowledge ads and gifts.
Developed a special leggings formula with verso leggings but we can’t understand how all other Irish botiques online are flogging the same leggings with different names !!!
Used have new hair revolution- online salon supplies / customer shop but hasn’t been active in 2020.
Lives with 18 year old son, seperated from husband Alan.
Had plenty mingling and lack of social distancing but became all preachy on New Year’s Eve when she herself is heading for a covid test.

Reported as a workplace bully having had to hand over the glanmire salon or face bullying claims (see thread 1).

Free fireplace & walk in wardrobe Dec 20

Companies to avoid because of her :
Spotlight
Meaghers
Fox Ford woollen mills
Verso fashions
Sweaty Betty
Dr Oetkar Pizza
Juvi Jewellery
Nagle Fireplaces

Feel free to add

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was looking at her blouse reel - she has a serious shopping problem and I’ve never seen an adult woman love themselves so much when they’re quite unattractive to boot!

Reactions: 20
I was looking at her blouse reel - she has a serious shopping problem and I’ve never seen an adult woman love themselves so much when they’re quite unattractive to boot!
Thank god someone else said it I taught id be killed lol 😆

Reactions: 10
She preparing for a positive test. I’d say she knows already. Saying they’ve had close contact info

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she seem delighted that she more than likely has Covid it as it's probably content for her. Guess her "social walks" weren't that safe.

Reactions: 19
It would be funny if she DIDNT have Covid after all the dramatics out off her describing the sense of smell being gone and what not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she seem delighted that she more than likely has Covid it as it's probably content for her. Guess her "social walks" weren't that safe.
If she has it , it could finish her . Wasnt she very sick a few years ago with her chest

Reactions: 4
Not her biggest fan but at least she's talking about it and not ignoring it. Any of us could easily contract it and it shouldn't be a shameful thing. At least she's getting tested and addressing it as a lot of people seem ashamed to. Admit they had to get tested. She's still full of crap don't get me wrong and it won't be long until she's doing self isolation try ons.

Reactions: 9
She's really irritating me with her f**King symptoms description She would surely have result by now?
I’d bet anything she has been given a positive result but is dragging it out for dramatics. We’ll be subjected to 2 weeks of woe is me & look at all the amazing friends I have dropping things to my door bullshit

Not her biggest fan but at least she's talking about it and not ignoring it. Any of us could easily contract it and it shouldn't be a shameful thing. At least she's getting tested and addressing it as a lot of people seem ashamed to. Admit they had to get tested. She's still full of crap don't get me wrong and it won't be long until she's doing self isolation try ons.
No shame at all in getting it but she didn’t keep her contacts small like we were all told to.

Reactions: 16
When did she have her test? AFAIK they are not testing close contacts now.

I’d say she has the result already and is trying to gauge the reaction to a positive result.
Personally I think fair play to her if she shares the result, she really doesn’t look great at all.

Reactions: 3
When did she have her test? AFAIK they are not testing close contacts now.
She had the test yesterday morning but because she had symptoms/sore throat etc. They were tested and then since found out they were close contacts.

Aoife bermingham recommending her account 🤢
thats just Aoife wanting to grow her own snooze fest account, works for the husband - barely does an hour a day. Drops kids, sea swim, fresh coffee and then a bit of work before a noon pick up! That one has only one agenda.

Reactions: 13
thats just Aoife wanting to grow her own snooze fest account, works for the husband - barely does an hour a day. Drops kids, sea swim, fresh coffee and then a bit of work before a noon pick up! That one has only one agenda.
Shes a snoozefest and a lickarse.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.