Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
Sabby..... you might take time away from admiring yourself in the mirror Monday night while feeding yourself cheese ....try and educate yourself on the unfortunate homeless HUMAN BEINGS.... Rte1 , Stuck in a Rough, @ 9.35pm! They are not shit at the end of your little designer shoe. They too are human beings, some with horrifying backgrounds , growing up with a life of abuse- physical, emotional and sexual abuse ... alcoholism, drug addictions, maybe if you took time out of your day before from your sex and the city reels flaunting yourself down the streets of Cork ... and stopped to give them a sandwich and a cup of soup .... you might realise - these homeless that you described as being "smacked outta their heads on heroin" - they too are human beings but I can tell you something- from what I have seen - they have better qualities than you! They are not stuck up and judgemental like you are. You disgust us, You will never see me set foot inside your salon ever again and neither will any of the nurses I work with . Your Covid stories were an utter embarrassment to us and the way you portrayed yourself. Let me tell you- our patients are struggling, they are fighting their hardest battle. Instead you were looking for attention, as that's all you are an attention seeker. Playing dress up, opening packages, flaunting all the material things in your life. I actually feel sorry for you. Please god you will gain a bit of common sense once you turn 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
“Coming on to say how sad I am about the deaths “ and she was LAUGHING !! laughing ! What a smug bitch
I wish she could join us at work and see the devastation that covid has caused. Losing our patients from it . Its absolutely heart breaking. She is the most selfish , self centred bit#h , we will never forget or forgive her for the disgusting vile way she described having covid of being like the poor homeless who are smacked outta their heads on heroin. Jesus christ almighty. Everyone is talking about it, she has lost clients. The cheek of her to come on and be on about these expensive clothes. She is all about the material things in life with a fc*g label !! Maybe if you had taken time out of your day before and made a conversation with some of these human beings that are homeless, you would discover human beings who have had devastating lives growing up with having witnessed sexual abuse, physical and emotional abuse , poverty , alcoholism, drug abuse, broken homes etc. Let me tell you Sabrina... you continue valuing the material things in life and you will continue to be a self centred and lonely person. ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE- ITS ABOUT WHO YOU ARE AS A PERSON !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

brandambassador

VIP Member
I work in pharmacy sales. This is considering misinformation and incorrectly selling items under false pretences. I’m going to send a complaint to the pharmacy union of Ireland and report meaghers pharmacy for this. There is no evidence anywhere that multivitamins and supplements assist covid recovery. If there fucking was we wouldn’t be losing our own. I urge anyone here with the time and interest to report this to the pharmacy union in Ireland and I’ll happily put up the email address for you if that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Laura De Barra was right. Using your privileged COVID experience for Instagram is just obnoxious.
Look at me, in my fabulous warm home and good income, managing away with the support of my Instagram queens. While the whole world is reeling with death , income poverty and bad COVID outcomes. She would make you vomit 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 41

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She is the most disgusting Instahun in my opinion.
€1300 for one piece of clothing, that’s more than a mortgage payment for most of us. Do you know, as much as she sickens my hole, it makes me really sad. Is this where we are now? Is this the type of person that people look to for ‘inspo’. It sickens me. Vicky Phelan kissed her family goodbye for 6 months and doesn’t know what’s ahead of her, a true, honest hero in every sense of the word and this hard nosed cunt (sorry it is needed) is telling us all to double up on our Symprove and to buy €1300 jackets and telling us she so so extra tiny and petite.
Just fuck off Sabrina, seriously. You’re really not that special and your lips don’t stretch over your Mr Ed delph.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Just did my food shop in dunnes while it was quiet.. avoided the bread aisle didn’t want to catch the Covid from the sliced pans 🤦🏽‍♀️🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 40

brandambassador

VIP Member
Sabrina maybe you’d like to hear my story ?
My husband tested positive 3 weeks ago. He’s in CUH now nearly a week. I’m at home working from home with our baby and all can do is 15 mins on a WhatsApp video call on the days he has the energy. No box of shit from meaghers pharmacy is going to undo this, do not abuse your privileged position (which now is as someone with covid who is not in need of ICU or a ventilator ) to seek attention

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m repeating myself by saying here my husband is in CUH with covid. He was confirmed the week before Christmas, and went in last week. He is doing ok, cos I know you guys will ask I always get lovely comments. He’s pretty sick but not in ICU - it’s hard working at home (I do admin and sales for essential pharma sales) and a 7 month old baby. Anyway , my point - even for the 2 weeks my hubby was home he could hardly text us . We are lucky we had a shed/granny flat so he was with us but not if that makes sense. He could not even talk to us Christmas Day. I was so worried. She had the mildest dose possible, maybe covid does come in extra small after all but you would not have the energy to video yourself , ramble on and then putting on a face of make up. Also, my hubby lost his sense of taste and smell on Dec 19th and it’s still not back. Hers is now back after a week she can smell her candles? What a dirty liar. I have reported every single story of hers since and will continue to. I know someone who be some homeless purely because they got cancer, could not work and because of circumstances did not get enough social welfare to keep a roof over their head. Certainly not a drug addict (addiction is also a disease, let’s agree that too) and this person spent their period of cancer treatment in emergency accommodation. I’m livid at her and need to know how we hold her accountable now

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: SuperSmall Grabby, beware of the bread, its all in my head, I've become Verucca Salt, cos Covid wasn't my fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Is she seriously putting the panic and anxiety post her mild form of Covid in the same bracket as someone post Cancer or serious illness. Get the fucking boat Sabby you geebag. She had a mild dose. Anyone who can speak to the camera like that every day has a mild dose. She needs a kick up the hole
And such an insult to Vicky Phelan only yesterday heading off to US for treatment. She said her biggest fear was not making it home to her children. Now that's anxiety Slabby, pay heed and have some respect

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
If only she could see our patients, there's not one patient able to speak , never mind put on make up, or flaunt their Christmas gifts, its heart breaking. While she was spreading the virus over Christmas, we were holding our patients hands in their final moments without their relatives by their side. I am so so upset over her disgusting comments in the last few days. What a selfish human being. More in her lying to have stopped and given the homeless a sandwich and hot cup of tea or soup, instead of walking passed them like they were shit under her shoe. Judgemental individual 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Stunhun

No why is she insinuating that covid gave her memory loss now? Can’t remember ordering more shit in the height of her sickness !! Oh my god someone play the worlds smallest violin for her!!! I tested positive the same day as her I got no memory loss, didn’t insult any homeless people, got no free food and supplements sent to me and I’m 90% back to myself now as I too had a MILD dose like her she is honestly skin crawling annoying

Reactions: 34

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I actually think I’m on the verge of closing my Instagram account. I just see no benefit to it anymore. The accounts I started following grew and are now businesses in their own right. Nothing is honest, the free gifts being dished out is nauseating. What does that say about our society?

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Guys, please please please please unfollow these dickheads. They are so narcissistic that they will never take their accounts off public. You can still view their stories but please don't give them the numbers. Unfollow!!!!!

• Heart

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
That post comparing her covid to the horror of addiction really should be removed.
Oh my god I really cannot believe she has compared how she looked and felt with covid to a homeless person smacked out on heroin... Its as if she's implying they are a sub human species, so completely insensitive! Sabby you'd be a far better person if you took all that free food you got and fed those poor homeless people with it instead of sniffing your Eau de Notions candles or what ever other materialistic possessions you go weak for!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

STDmail

Chatty Member
I got a reply from Meaghers saying they’d be speaking to Sabrina hill re her homeless addict comments. I do apologise I’m like a dog with a bone. People have been called out & slated for less imo. I can forgive FBG photoshopping she’s fooling no one but herself but I just cannot forgive this.

Attachments

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Meaghers are a holy disgrace sending stuff when there is no scientific evidence to back up any vitamins or supplements for covid 19. Hoping that Sabrina will scare her followers into buying ‘immune support packs’ not doubt.. Oonagh should be ashamed for herself. She tried launching video pharmacist at the last lockdown that must have been a flop as they don’t say it anymore. Why would we ring a pharmacy in dublin for advice when we all have local pharmacies ? Anyway wrong place for this chat but If Sabby starts trying to push supplements on us I’ll report her account but I’ll also report it to the Irish pharmacy union because you don’t see any other pharmacy at this

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HumphreyB

VIP Member
When any of them preach the “be kind” they don’t actually mean be kind to people. They want us to be kind to them, to ignore their bullshit, to allow them lie and be dishonest. Allow them mock and belittle other people. What they want is a green light to do whatever the hell they like while the rest of us are kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33