SuperstyleSabby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she has the result already and is trying to gauge the reaction to a positive result.
Personally I think fair play to her if she shares the result, she really doesn’t look great at all.
To be fair, I think that’s just her without the makeup and filters

Reactions: 6
Yeah so she's talking about it, grand, and while I hope she recovers well, I still don't have one bit of sympathy for her. She was having a great time the whole lead up to Christmas. While she wasn't as bad as the likes of Pippa and Louise Cooney, every one of those outings she was tempting fate, simple as that. I'm not blaming everyone who catches it by any means, I know how contagious this is and how some people test positive through absolutely no fault of their own. I do not put her in that category though.

Reactions: 14
Flouting around since March no wonder she has corona
yes. Absolutely yes 1000%. As my mother would say, there’s no point closing the stable door when the horse has bolted. Dr Laura the same. They are all very safe and preachy when it affects them but they’ve had 10 months of flouting rules and unnecessary trips in between

Reactions: 14
I’d say it’s a positive result, otherwise she’d be on with her negative text result.
Maybe now she’ll start wearing an actual mask and not the screen Yoke. I say this as somebody working in a Creche who’d love some sort of protection. Alas- I’ll be in work Monday with no PPE or social distancing! But sabby you keep flogging your xs verso leggings that your WEAK for GIRL

Reactions: 12
She's some piece of work telling us all to shop online. She was in and out of BT every single day in the run up to Christmas buying all of those essential last minute presents. She's pathetic

Reactions: 20
Why is the son sad?
Has she said they are positive. Feckin neck of her telling people to stay home and shop on line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at all the non essential work she had done on the house during the month of December. Ensuite, wardrobes and a fireplace. Whether she has it or not she should realise that that's the kind of nonsense that contributed to the spread of the virus. She's a class A idiot

Reactions: 24
She probably wont get a result until tomorrow, cases are extremely high and so is testing. She can be as preachy as she wants but realistically she hasnt been following the guidelines. The past week even she has met up with how many different households for walks or that stupid bird thing. Just because eating out was allowed didnt mean uou did it wvery night, same with shopping.

Reactions: 13
If she's so sick and a sore throat why is she on Instagram ohhh and let it out that she was out walking with friends

Reactions: 7
Fair play for being upfront about testing - people need to be honest about symptoms etc because you are protecting others but if your going here there and everywhere it's hard to have sympathy! If she confirms positive and gets exposure from it I'd say we may see a lot more of our insta huns reporting symptoms

Reactions: 3
Yeah so she's talking about it, grand, and while I hope she recovers well, I still don't have one bit of sympathy for her. She was having a great time the whole lead up to Christmas. While she wasn't as bad as the likes of Pippa and Louise Cooney, every one of those outings she was tempting fate, simple as that. I'm not blaming everyone who catches it by any means, I know how contagious this is and how some people test positive through absolutely no fault of their own. I do not put her in that category though.
I think she was working pretending not to be and meeting different people for lunch / dinner etc . She was mixing . If she does have it jesus we will never hear the end of it .. the preaching we will have to endure . Not sure if I’m able

Reactions: 4
She's had so many contacts since last week, her parents, clients, friends.
If she's positive, who did she meet up with just week? Lisa, Sandra, ?? Then multiply her son's contacts cause there's no doubt she was out and he stayed in!!

Reactions: 8
Is there a test to see if she’s a f*ckin idiot because that would be 100% positive.
Had to unfollow her when she was giving sermons through the second lockdown and still going out to three different restaurants on the same night for a drinking session.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is there a test to see if she’s a f*ckin idiot because that would be 100% positive.
Had to unfollow her when she was giving sermons through the second lockdown and still going out to three different restaurants on the same night for a drinking session.
And trying on clothes every day in the most expensive boutique in Cork

Reactions: 12
Being upfront about being tested!!!!, more like using Covid as content. Drumming up interest with the whole doesn’t she or doesn’t she have it, someone,s smiling into her go f yourself cup this morning.

Reactions: 18
Being upfront about being tested!!!!, more like using Covid as content. Drumming up interest with the whole doesn’t she or doesn’t she have it, someone,s smiling into her go f yourself cup this morning.
Amen to this ! She is using it as content . Could she stop sniffing candles ! We get it . She had a lot of unnecessary activity let alone the house work and building she got done !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.