Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, she’s off her box in the stories this morning. She shouldn’t be driving, she’s clearly taken a Xanax or Anxicalm before the mammogram, which is grand but Jesus don’t drive!!! The slurring of her words…

Reactions: 7
Laura from cork definitely giving a dig to our Sabs. Maybe that explains the emotional behaviour, and being called out online last night probably didn’t help.

Reactions: 8
Well obviously it’s not going to stop what’s going on but maybe it might give someone the courage to share it who has wanted to share SOMETHING up to now but couldn’t? I don’t know but it’s not doing any harm either is it? I agree with a previous post that it feels like tokenism, definitely some people are just ticking a box but duck it- tick those boxes. Hopefully some of those people will repost more in the future or maybe look into the history of Palestine, or open up a conversation with others or attend a march or consider boycotting the companies on the bds list. There isn’t one simple solution to this but if we do nothing then we really can’t expect anything to change can we?
---

Also, it’s not a war
I an the previous poster who said it was tokenism. Sharing an AI image is pure tokenism. If you have someone who doesnt really watch the news or follows any journalists in Palestine and let's face it there are some people who just don't want to know the image they are going to see is the perfectly aligned tent city and the beautiful snow capped mountains. Not the actual reality of what is going on in Palestine.

I googled and there is no mountain range in or near Rafah that even remotely resembles that in the image. I am open to being proven wrong but the image looks like the Alps or Himalayas. What people need to see is the devastation of what is happening not some white washed image that is more platable for the West.

The International Criminal Court is seeking arrest warrants for Israeli and Hamas leaders for war crimes so I would say it is a war. I obviously know genocide is being committed if that is what you are trying to get at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
None. People are sharing it because they feel they have to. It’s no better than Sabrina mental hill on ranting IMO.
---
Couldn’t agree more. I know it’s difficult seeing posts constantly about what’s happening- none of us WANT to be seeing them but we absolutely cannot ignore the atrocities that are being carried out. It’s all too easy to turn a blind eye but it goes against my soul.
Who’s turning a blind eye though? We can’t even if we wanted to. Most of us are engaged through the ways we want to engage. I use instagram for a bit of craic I don’t want to see the same silly image shared time after time. It’s performative, there’s nothing genuine about it from most of the accounts. People like Sabrina don’t help either on ranting at us all without knowing what if any we are doing. It’s exhausting.

Reactions: 3
It was very funny. I must watch it again. That’s how good it was. No wonder scabs is emosh. She just got called out in all but name!
At times Laura annoys me and I follow and unfollow when she does but you can't deny she calls it as it is.

Laura has hit the nail on the head many times before and this is no different. Her talk about the wellness industry is spot on and lord was she 100% correct about all the performances we are seeing online. I imagine she is directing it completely at this idiot as I’ve yet to come across anyone as bad as Sabby.

Reactions: 11
What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
Share the images, tag American and European politicians. Call them out. Scream from the top of your lungs. Don't stop . It's a genocide. It's wrong and we all should be screaming for Palestine

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Share the images, tag American and European politicians. Call them out. Scream from the top of your lungs. Don't stop . It's a genocide. It's wrong and we all should be screaming for Palestine
I agree & march, protest, boycott, it does help!

Reactions: 9
Why is she now cribbing about people sharing the AI Image?It's now finally getting the exposure it needs to get so who is she to dictate what else people need to do..
I'm sorry but what were these people doing when the Iraq war was going on.That wasn't so long ago and a greater loss of life.and Syria.
Netanyahus latest statement is he will continue until 2025..it'll take a miracle

Reactions: 7
the irony of her talking this morning as an employer in a female dominated industry, do you pay maternity leave sabrina? i bet no, do you offer paid parental leave, bet that’s a no too, did you offer paid sick leave before the government told you that you had too? bet you didn’t. do you offer family friendly hours? no late night or weekends? again i’m confident it’s a no.
so before she rants about poor women in the work force maybe she needs to look at her own industry and wonder why hair dressers are leaving

• Heart
Reactions: 13
do you pay maternity leave sabrina? i bet no, do you offer paid parental leave, bet that’s a no too, did you offer paid sick leave before the government told you that you had too? bet you didn’t. do you offer family friendly hours? no late night or weekends? again i’m confident it’s a no.
As someone who worked in the hairdressing industry before mandatory sick pay was brought in, I can tell you that there wasn’t a single hair salon in Cork that offered any type of additional pay if you weren’t making them money.