Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People just feel helpless. They feel like they can bear witness esp when journalists are risking their lives and ordinary Palestinians have asked us to keep sharing. I won’t get into it here I know people have differing views and I could be arguing all day. Point is if Sabrina wants to be an “ activist “ then she should live like one. Maybe stop lecturing people and follow people who don’t just talk about hair and makeup 🤣
And spend thousands on expensive clothes because she had to have it. Feck of Scabby. You have no credibility.

Reactions: 8
People just feel helpless. They feel like they can bear witness esp when journalists are risking their lives and ordinary Palestinians have asked us to keep sharing. I won’t get into it here I know people have differing views and I could be arguing all day. Point is if Sabrina wants to be an “ activist “ then she should live like one. Maybe stop lecturing people and follow people who don’t just talk about hair and makeup 🤣
I do get that. I’m following journalists etc myself & watching & reading stuff. I just don’t see the point of ranting on instagram daily about it. The likes of Sabrina very easily turn me against a cause because she is acting like the rest of us are Neanderthals & have our heads in the sand. It’s frustrating.

Reactions: 6
If she is still saying nobody is talking about it then that says way more about her than anyone else.
Every single person I know is talking about it.
Maybe, as well as actually getting off her arse if she feels that strongly about it, she should have a look at the people she is surrounding herself with if she can’t see anyone talking about it.
Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw Sandra shared a post yesterday from that dose Laura who was on red fm basically saying stop bullying people into sharing & I can’t help feel it’s aimed at this fool. There’s a fair bit going around about her with many eye rolls attached.

Reactions: 10
I saw Sandra shared a post yesterday from that dose Laura who was on red fm basically saying stop bullying people into sharing & I can’t help feel it’s aimed at this fool. There’s a fair bit going around about her with many eye rolls attached.
In a way I agree. I am disgusted by what is going on. I have donated to charities in Palestine, I have attended protests, i bought a keffiyeh from a company in Palestine. What good will it do it if I share "All Eyes On Rafah" to my stories. It feels so pointless and kind of like tokenism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In a way I agree. I am disgusted by what is going on. I have donated to charities in Palestine, I have attended protests, i bought a keffiyeh from a company in Palestine. What good will it do it if I share "All Eyes On Rafah" to my stories. It feels so pointless and kind of like tokenism.
I am as well. It’s complete tokenism, that’s the most perfect description of what I think. Seeing that post jammed in between ads, free trips, makeup demos & fashion hauls is such bullshit

oh the woe is me listing all her ailments! like anybody cares.
I'd say this gowl gives more headaches than she gets herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s Laura

Has she the brain power to answer anyone who has commented on her jog on back to Israel post. She commented on Bella Hadid's post on instagram where Bella is wearing the kiffiyeh dress. Sabby will simply have to get one. Bella's father is praising Ireland and Ireland's support of recognising Palestine. Feather head sabby will be hoping on a different bandwagon now

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She thinks she is the Messiah, seriously if it’s so hard to come on Instagram, don’t, your incessant whining is brutal.

• Heart
Mine too. It’s overkill because there’s no escaping it ☹ People sharing posts on instagram won’t have any impact no matter how harsh that sounds.
I disagree- social media has been invaluable in highlighting how important boycotting is and keeping people up to date and informed with what is going on. It is slow but companies are feeling the results of being boycotted and some have made big changes to get themselves off the boycott list eg ben&jerrys ice cream is the first example I think of. Governments and big companies use data from social media to gauge public opinion and for advertising and it is a way we can keep applying pressure and hopefully get some sanctions put in place…

• Heart
I disagree- social media has been invaluable in highlighting how important boycotting is and keeping people up to date and informed with what is going on. It is slow but companies are feeling the results of being boycotted and some have made big changes to get themselves off the boycott list eg ben&jerrys ice cream is the first example I think of. Governments and big companies use data from social media to gauge public opinion and for advertising and it is a way we can keep applying pressure and hopefully get some sanctions put in place…
I 100%disageee too. Posting about Palestine is having a massive affect on governments, international businesses and on Israel. We cannot sit back and accept what is happening. The more that post in support of Palestine the better. If we allow this to happen in Palestine we could see it happening anywhere Israel or any other nation feels they should oppress and invade.
I've attended peaceful protests, I use the No thanks app before buying anything and I am not supporting any businesses that support Israel. We should all do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I 100%disageee too. Posting about Palestine is having a massive affect on governments, international businesses and on Israel. We cannot sit back and accept what is happening. The more that post in support of Palestine the better. If we allow this to happen in Palestine we could see it happening anywhere Israel or any other nation feels they should oppress and invade.
I've attended peaceful protests, I use the No thanks app before buying anything and I am not supporting any businesses that support Israel. We should all do the same.
Couldn’t agree more. I know it’s difficult seeing posts constantly about what’s happening- none of us WANT to be seeing them but we absolutely cannot ignore the atrocities that are being carried out. It’s all too easy to turn a blind eye but it goes against my soul.

What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Very emotional today 🙄 aren’t we all.
Oh stop she’s fierce emosh. Nothing a trip to Pure Boutique wouldn’t solve I’d say.

Now Tattlers, todays lesson has been brought to you by Scabby - be kind, stop the hate and check your boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
Well obviously it’s not going to stop what’s going on but maybe it might give someone the courage to share it who has wanted to share SOMETHING up to now but couldn’t? I don’t know but it’s not doing any harm either is it? I agree with a previous post that it feels like tokenism, definitely some people are just ticking a box but duck it- tick those boxes. Hopefully some of those people will repost more in the future or maybe look into the history of Palestine, or open up a conversation with others or attend a march or consider boycotting the companies on the bds list. There isn’t one simple solution to this but if we do nothing then we really can’t expect anything to change can we?
---
Also, it’s not a war

Reactions: 9