Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
None. People are sharing it because they feel they have to. It’s no better than Sabrina mental hill on ranting IMO.
---
Couldn’t agree more. I know it’s difficult seeing posts constantly about what’s happening- none of us WANT to be seeing them but we absolutely cannot ignore the atrocities that are being carried out. It’s all too easy to turn a blind eye but it goes against my soul.
Who’s turning a blind eye though? We can’t even if we wanted to. Most of us are engaged through the ways we want to engage. I use instagram for a bit of craic I don’t want to see the same silly image shared time after time. It’s performative, there’s nothing genuine about it from most of the accounts. People like Sabrina don’t help either on ranting at us all without knowing what if any we are doing. It’s exhausting.

Reactions: 3

Skinner

VIP Member
Couldn’t bring him to soft play?
Couldn’t put rain gear on him and jump in a few puddles?
Couldn’t bring him swimming?
Couldn’t put him in the bath for an hour with some bath toys?
Couldn’t have gone to the toy shop as a last resort and let him run around for an hour and let him pick out a toy?
Useless fucking eejit 🙄
He mustn't have any family either, they never mention any anyway.

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
That dress emphasies all her bad points
Heavy arms, sagging boobs and pot belly.
She knows that herself as all that flowing material hides a multitude.
You're trying too hard to impress. I'd say that pair you're with can't wait to ditch you.
Miss your two boys , ha ha.
If you had any concern for them you'd be athome.
Can't wait until next week when the moronic face will be back on.
Remember now, she has SURGERY this week.
---
It’s not even a cork accent it’s pure bogger accent trying to sound like cork
She sounded like a bikey.

superst@r_

She might be having polyps or haemorrhoids removed or something hence thinking it is surgery- that still does not count as surgery in my opinion. Any road it’s info we didn’t need nor want as usual