Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she live in an apartment now? She keeps putting up photos of them in a lift and said the kids think it's mad that they have to go in one all the time now 🤔

Does anyone know where she can purchase... I mean get for free clothes hangers... Like they are available for purchase everywhere... Does this one pay for anything. She's an absolute head wreck...

Reactions: 4
So that’s why housing is providing for… Botox and luxuries. 🙄🙄 Has she no morals to go out to work and contribute to society. I’d hate to be dependent on benefits for life what a waste

Reactions: 4
Is she throwing shade at JuLie and her plastic surgery? Also sharing a picture of one follower having a kitkat and another follower calling that follower an animal for how she ate it. Colm obviously gone awol she is always very active when he has gone fishing 🤪 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing there was no offers of free botox, gutted for ya Teresa 🙄

She's very beggy atm - botox, hangers, now a trampoline enclosure.

Reactions: 1
Telling the whole of Instagram your children's father cancelled his access but not telling ur children and whispering into the phone. I get why she told them a white lie but why tell Instagram? Absolutely appalling parenting. Go to court and sort it but stop airing ur dirty laundry on Instagram her poor children . It's disgusting.

Reactions: 19
Telling the whole of Instagram your children's father cancelled his access but not telling ur children and whispering into the phone. I get why she told them a white lie but why tell Instagram? Absolutely appalling parenting. Go to court and sort it but stop airing ur dirty laundry on Instagram her poor children . It's disgusting.
Exactly this!!! It's no-ones business so keep it to yourself, she's been breadcrumbing this for a few days now, no-one cares!!!

It seems she only comes on these day to whinge or talk about money/bills......easy knowing she's used to paying for nothing.

Also the talk of taxis/walking to and from school.....if she hadn't been drink driving then it wouldn't be a problem, end of!!

Reactions: 13
She can take him to court but she still can't force him to take the kids even if there is court ordered visitation. This is where the system is broken. If the mother doesn't let the children go with the father she can be taken to court for breaking the order however the same doesn't apply to the father. So she'd be only wasting her money going to court

Reactions: 10
She's so full of it. Why does she even have her stupid account. To whinge about bills. It's obvious her stories are for the benefit of someone else because no one cares about her nonsense

Reactions: 5
She can take him to court but she still can't force him to take the kids even if there is court ordered visitation. This is where the system is broken. If the mother doesn't let the children go with the father she can be taken to court for breaking the order however the same doesn't apply to the father. So she'd be only wasting her money going to court
Yeah absolutely she can't force him or neither can a court. But stop telling Instagram. Her older children will get wind of it no doubt. It happened before. Its exposing ur children on another level if you ask me. And the father is an hole for not taking them if there is no valid reason . So she has a right to be frustrated . But it's actually puts her on same level as him in terms of bad parenting by telling thousands of people.

Reactions: 7
I work 5 days a week in a relatively well paid job and would do well to afford new balance runners!!!

Reactions: 12
Yeah absolutely she can't force him or neither can a court. But stop telling Instagram. Her older children will get wind of it no doubt. It happened before. Its exposing ur children on another level if you ask me. And the father is an hole for not taking them if there is no valid reason . So she has a right to be frustrated . But it's actually puts her on same level as him in terms of bad parenting by telling thousands of people.
The older kids live with him. She has 4 he has 4
---
The older kids live with him. She has 4 he has 4
Actually he has 3 she has five I think it is.

Reactions: 2