Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she want sympathy for having to get 2 buses? She and her ex had both contributed to the circumstances the children find themselves in. Have neither of them or their 'partners' a car whereby someone could drop the children back and forth. She had a big family or siblings and a father too. She's trying to play the victim. They amount of free houses, state assistance and other amounts of money that they have gotten for nothing over the years should have ensured some form of financial security for those children.
I think I read here before the ex-husband off the road too for drink driving, not sure if true or not

Reactions: 1
How many more days is she going to go on about her ESB bill, we all have bills to pay 🙄 all she has done since she moved into her new house is moan about 1 thing or another

Reactions: 9
How many more days is she going to go on about her ESB bill, we all have bills to pay 🙄 all she has done since she moved into her new house is moan about 1 thing or another
All the while having her nails done, lashes done, hair extensions in.. while waiting for tesco food delivery.

Reactions: 13
Sur the children’s allowance alone will cover that esb bill, fear of her arse!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she might postpone the Botox and the gym membership and actually pay for a bill herself. It’s actually laughable that someone can come on here regularly with the hair extensions and Botox and gel nails etc after posting photo and post after post of eating out in cafes etc and then more than likely get social welfare or St Vincent de Paul to pay the electricity bill. Ridiculous

on another note, what kind of breed of dog is Hope? Is there a restriction on dogs like that being in a council house? Especially after that poor little boy in Wexford

Reactions: 5
There is a hardship fund that electric Ireland have but they keep it quiet anyone can apply for it working or not
My point is the likes of Teresa make no attempt to find employment but yet she's top of the queue for everything being handed out for free whereas other decent hardworking people are struggling to pay bills, mortgage, childcare etc. She has plenty of spare cash for gym membership, nails, hair, eating out etc. It would be more in her line to prioritise the bills that need to be paid

Reactions: 14
She was talking about her partner the other day so must be a two income family. Well able to pay. She’s in a free new house. Benefit sponger on the state. Go have some dignity and get out to work drunk drivers should have all benefits cancelled.
---
That's still €500 less than the rest of us have to pay because we work and contribute to society 🤬
Plus 600 credit everyone got

Her partner doesn't live with her. a council house is not free belive you me, I'm doing a Ce scheme and I get an extra €27.50 a week for working 20 hrs which goes on fuel to travel to it so it costs me money and my rent is €75 per week. It sounds low but when you don't have a big income coming in its a large chunk of it. I agree she's spending her money on herself on silly things and not going out getting a part time job or even doing a course to upskill herself. I

Reactions: 6
Her partner doesn't live with her. a council house is not free belive you me, I'm doing a Ce scheme and I get an extra €27.50 a week for working 20 hrs which goes on fuel to travel to it so it costs me money and my rent is €75 per week. It sounds low but when you don't have a big income coming in its a large chunk of it. I agree she's spending her money on herself on silly things and not going out getting a part time job or even doing a course to upskill herself. I
Her monthly children’s allowance alone is a large income, she definitely is coming out better than a lot of family’s that are working full time and paying a mortgage of €1,000 pm if not more, €75 a week is a dream in this day and age

I get it I do but most people on social welfare don't get things handed to them like she does, she knows how to play the system. I was on social welfare because I had sick family members who I had to look after and now I'm trying to better myself to get a full time job. The point I'm making is she isn't even doing that it's all focused on her and her working out and looking good. Aren't some of her kids working so why can't she? I think she feels working in a shop or whatever is beneath her

I get it I do but most people on social welfare don't get things handed to them like she does, she knows how to play the system. I was on social welfare because I had sick family members who I had to look after and now I'm trying to better myself to get a full time job. The point I'm making is she isn't even doing that it's all focused on her and her working out and looking good. Aren't some of her kids working so why can't she? I think she feels working in a shop or whatever is beneath her
Yes for sure, If there was work in the bed she’d sleep on the floor.. unless it was Gollum she was working for in the bed 🤣

• Haha
Not trying to belittle you, but how is your rent so high if you don’t seem to be earning a whole lot?

Not trying to belittle you, but how is your rent so high if you don’t seem to be earning a whole lot?
I think when you look at council rent as a percentage of total income (forget about what’s means tested and look at every penny that comes into the household) it’s still a good deal.

I think when you look at council rent as a percentage of total income (forget about what’s means tested and look at every penny that comes into the household) it’s still a good deal.
Oh I know, I was fully renting and I applied for social housing & HAP when I went on maternity leave as it’s only €262.00 p/week and my rent is lower than her rate but like you said it depends who else is in her house

It's only me and 2 kids each council charges different amounts and your charged per child with the council I'm under