Supermomslimming #5 has no friends because she’d rob the eye out of your head or the fella out of your bed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it and the teeth picking comments 😂😂
Fair dues to her id say Burps must be seeting that super mom has lost all the weight and maintained it.
And no matter what's said the odd time her children are shown by her they have such good manners
Not like some of the other cork huns kids used for content

Reactions: 17
I think Theresa look fabulous, fair fuxks to her. If I looked like that I'd probably start an Only Fans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skitting at the quistion about an over weight influencer charging people for weight loss.

And super mom's wink wonder was it a dig at burps

Reactions: 5
Teresa is far from perfect.. but she hit the nail on the head when she said that you can create a page to hold yourself accountable and check in with followers and recipes etc. But to CHARGE people actual money when you can't even get out for a walk once a week has to be classed as stealing but sure there's obviously people out there paying it

Reactions: 16
Yeah I'd trust Teresa's advice more she knows what she's talking about but nobody is being forced to pay for the other one's "brand" - they're choosing to which is baffling but it's their money.
Like she said she tried every diet going, Atkins, cabbage soup etc. but in the end she found something that worked and is sustainable so maybe whoever is paying for renew you or other sham "weight loss" groups will be saying that some day. Trying things that don't work is all part of finding what does.

Reactions: 6
It's actually nice to see Teresa turn her life around. No doubt she has her moments but I wish her well.

Reactions: 14
It's actually nice to see Teresa turn her life around. No doubt she has her moments but I wish her well.
I was never a massive fan, but she definitely seems to have turned herself around. Everyone deserves a second chance
Julie and the rest of them turned their back on her very quickly in order to save their image. Not sticking up for what went on but I'd never turn my back on a friend for going through a crappy time and making horrible mistakes

Reactions: 12
Why did she lie and pretend to be shocked her weighing scales was in her kitchen when she tripped over it 🥴 she is obsessed with her weight and she then proceeded to say she has a coach who she sends her weight and pictures to.
---

Reactions: 1
Missed her stories yesterday. what is wrong with little Jen? Hope she is ok.
She didn't specifically say. Just said Jenna needed to go for an ultrasound and there was a small possibility she needed surgery. So after after her ultrasound results came back surgery was obviously needed. She kept saying Jenna is in good form so hopefully it was only a small procedure she had done and nothing too serious.

437708070_18428311540035098_6335082694900296272_n.jpg