Supermom Slimming (Teresa Mc Grath)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no if she’s to believed she’s off to the beach for a swim 🤥
I’ve never seen a person so deathly adverse to spending time with her own children.
Movie night last night more bullshit, she wouldn’t miss an opportunity to record that if it did happen like she did today.
she definitely reads here and tryin to explain her tweakin behaviour on caffeinated coffee 😂 is she for real 😂😂😂

🛑🛑Stop the Press🛑🛑

herself and Creepy are not following each other again😂😂😂
Sweet Lord Divine it’s like an episode of Eastenders
They keep doing that to gain more followers

Reactions: 1
She is a crook and a con artist. Sure, remember her and the hubbie up in court for swindling money out of some poor guy with mental health issues.

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. She's dodgy af , a real piece of work, that one.
And the false insurance claims, she even got her sister to lie about that, the whole family were always in to false claims

Reactions: 3
Nutella & pancakes!! She was told off 😂😂😂her language is appalling..
How many “certified nutritionists” would leave their kids eat that though? Just goes to show it’s a money making scam not an actual belief that she has.
she will give it socks over the coming weeks about fuelling the body, macro/micro nutrients , proteins, carbohydrates, supplements and hydration but at the end of the day that tit is what she feeds her children If they get fed at all.
don’t get me wrong mine eat Nutella too but I’m not here drumming up clients for my new NUTRITION business.
she Literally just got them back after they being with their dad since Friday and she’s sick of mid term already??

Reactions: 8
How many “certified nutritionists” would leave their kids eat that though? Just goes to show it’s a money making scam not an actual belief that she has.
she will give it socks over the coming weeks about fuelling the body, macro/micro nutrients , proteins, carbohydrates, supplements and hydration but at the end of the day that tit is what she feeds her children If they get fed at all.
don’t get me wrong mine eat Nutella too but I’m not here drumming up clients for my new NUTRITION business.
she Literally just got them back after they being with their dad since Friday and she’s sick of mid term already??
I agree with everything you say. Real nutritions will be so angry and who could blame them she’s does a poxy course online and now she’s qualified. Who in there right mind would have anything to do with this nasty piece of work!! She’s common as muck.

Reactions: 9
I always feel sorry for the poor kids. She's such a scumbag of a mam.

Reactions: 10
How the hell has she so many followers!!
Waiting for another car crash (pardon the pun) 😂 she has the same couple of clowns replying to anything she puts up and I’m nearly sure they are pages she made up herself or bought, if you ask anyone she’s a laughing stock and that’s why they follow her, waiting for drama when he finds a new bit of skirt 🙄 imagine being so insecure that you have to get everything false

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.