Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah there's other photos in similar outfits to this one on her Insta already, I think they're old.

But like I said, even if she is now at the farm, we have no idea if she went before gov announced existence of tier 4 on 19th December. Because she'd been completely quiet on Instagram between 15th and yesterday.

Reactions: 3
But like I said, even if she is now at the farm, we have no idea if she went before gov announced existence of tier 4 on 19th December. Because she'd been completely quiet on Instagram between 15th and yesterday.
Okay girl calm down lol, no one is going to arrest her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Have said this before but with the exception of the ads/paid content she mentioned she’d post before Christmas, I very much doubt she’s going to resurface until the new year!

Reactions: 5
Have said this before but with the exception of the ads/paid content she mentioned she’d post before Christmas, I very much doubt she’s going to resurface until the new year!
And being due in March and with maternity leave I can't imagine she will put out much content for a while.

Apologies if this is too OT but at various points throughout this thread, people have suggested other booktubers to watch. Are there any that anyone would recommend that might not have been mentioned?

Apologies if this is too OT but at various points throughout this thread, people have suggested other booktubers to watch. Are there any that anyone would recommend that might not have been mentioned?
My issue with book tube is that most booktubers read fantasy and tend to read the same books/ series. Jess is really unique in that she reads a variety of genres and can actually explain what the hell she actually read.

She actually reads the synopsis that is printed on the book instead of trying to stumble through a made up synopsis on the spot. I know some people say she just regurgitates good-reads reviews, but she did show her completely filled reading journal so she does have thoughts on what she reads.

Thats why I prefer her book content to 99.9% of booktubers.

That being said I have not come across many similar booktubers to Jess just Eric Karl Anderson. He comes across so genuine and sweet I enjoy his book content.

Reactions: 22
My issue with book tube is that most booktubers read fantasy and tend to read the same books/ series. Jess is really unique in that she reads a variety of genres and can actually explain what the hell she actually read.
I agree, I really don't like reading fantasy or Sci-Fi so find it difficult to find good booktubers (and I find a lot of them also just read young adult fiction which isn't my thing). I like Noelle Gallagher - I'm not sure if she's been mentioned before but she's not that similar to Jess but the books she reads are quite diverse, she's a grad student (i think doing English literature too) and the same age as Jess too.

Reactions: 8
I like:
-Mercysbookishmusings
-Insert Literary Pun Here
-Letz talk about books baby
-Lauren Wade
-Hardcover Hearts
-Arinareads

I can't believe she (and lots of others tbf) has the audacity to post that she's gotten nothing on her to-do list done, so "we're all in the same boat." Why is she assuming that most of her followers haven't gotten anything done? There wasn't even a "Try not to sweat the small stuff" type message, literally just the lowest-effort "we're all in this together" I've seen yet. What exactly is on your to-do list Jess? "Write down massage and facial date incorrectly. Forget vlog camera at home. Give camera to Zac so can't vlog most of day."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, my work doesn’t allow me not to get my to-do list done. Especially now that we’ve been working from home since March, it’s pretty much business as usual here. Same deadlines and continuing projects and assignments. In the beginning there was a bit of a tendency to postpone things for “when we get back in the office”, but soon management realised that this cannot go on like that. So no excuses. Work goes on.

Reactions: 10
Most people's to-dos might have a few things that can be put off, like small home improvement projects or chores you'd like to get done but aren't urgent, but also have lots of things that actually have deadlines and are important to either your staying employed or your daily life continuing to function. I'm sure some of her "to-dos" are making content for sponsorships, but clearly she's not actually missing deadlines on those, only intending to get them done in advance and then putting them off til the last minute like she usually does.

Reactions: 6
Agree with all of this, especially on top of the fact that she gave herself time off from being off over Christmas!

• Haha
Yes, my work doesn’t allow me not to get my to-do list done. Especially now that we’ve been working from home since March, it’s pretty much business as usual here. Same deadlines and continuing projects and assignments. In the beginning there was a bit of a tendency to postpone things for “when we get back in the office”, but soon management realised that this cannot go on like that. So no excuses. Work goes on.
Exactly. I've been working from home since March too which is a massive privilege and I am so grateful to still have my job. It's still been difficult as we are expected to work at full capacity which is hard through a pandemic and being isolated and living alone. And then Jess, who has the luxury of sitting and reading all day and taking naps PURELY SO SHE HAS ENOUGH ENERGY TO READ MORE comes out with absolute tone deaf comments like that quite frequently. She is unbelievable. So out of touch it is embarrassing and an insult to her followers, many of whom may not be as well off and lucky as her and will be struggling right now due to the impacts of covid.

ETA this came out much angrier than I planned haha. Just annoyed that someone who is as lucky as her acts the way she does. I imagine it's an attempt to appear relatable but she isn't and shouldn't bother trying to fake it.

Reactions: 15
She had like a burst of posting videos in a row and then just drops off the face of the earth! She should be filming and recording videos so that when her baby arrives she can actually look after herself and the baby, I know she has the money and this is more of a hobby that pays well... but still

Reactions: 6
I've also noticed her stint of replying to Instagram comments is over

New poster here!

Jess liked Fleurdeforce’s apology post about her trip to Dubai! There’s no way of knowing if she liked before Fleur changed her caption to said apology but it’s made me think... do you think the reason behind Jessie’s non-posting has a thing to do with travelling? Obviously she’s known for staying offline for weeks but she’s also known for travelling at the beginning of a global pandemic so 🤷🏼‍♀️ That would explain the posting of old pictures and the no new videos for the past month — she’ll probably wait for her tan to lighten a bit before filming!

Reactions: 9
I doubt she's travelling. I would imagine she's taking this situation a bit more seriously now with her mum and being pregnant. I think she's maybe been at the farm and doesn't want to advertise travelling round the UK, but I doubt she's been to Dubai/the Maldives/Barbados like some other influencers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.