Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol and the irony here is they spend their mondays "planning" for the rest of the week. they don't actually do any work 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

imagine doing this i just cannot lmao
otherwise how do you expect her to juggle all the sponsored salon visits and pleasure reading? it’s a lot to have on your plate... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reminds me so much of the main character, Will, in About A Boy.... in particular, this quote:

”Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching Countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It’s amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I’d ever have time for a job. How do people cram them in?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wait until she starts her Monday mornings being woken up every hour by a screaming baby ;)
The night nanny and the day nanny will be taking care of all of that for her. She won't do a moments hard work with that child, i bet she even has a c section booked in at the portland. If she pushes that crotch goblin out in an nhs ward with just a junior doctor there wielding the forceps I'd be shocked.

I still think 'they' need a job, how can her mother not be embarrassed by their lack of effort and drive. Two able bodied adults, one with the best education money could buy sleeping in and making the odd video with commemts she lifted off goodreads. She might not 'need' to work, but she should want to give back somehow. Reading for kids - something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The night nanny and the day nanny will be taking care of all of that for her. She won't do a moments hard work with that child, i bet she even has a c section booked in at the portland. If she pushes that crotch goblin out in an nhs ward with just a junior doctor there wielding the forceps I'd be shocked.

I still think 'they' need a job, how can her mother not be embarrassed by their lack of effort and drive. Two able bodied adults, one with the best education money could buy sleeping in and making the odd video with commemts she lifted off goodreads. She might not 'need' to work, but she should want to give back somehow. Reading for kids - something!!
I don't think her having a c section booked (if she does) is a big deal or a reason to paint her negatively - I don't see it as an easy option and women should be able to choose to give birth however they feel comfortable. She probably will go private but not surprising I guess.

Totally agree about the giving back thing. If she is happy doing minimal work and can afford to then fair enough, but I'm surprised she hasn't done anything like supporting a charity or something, she could raise so much awareness with her following.

She reminds me so much of the main character, Will, in About A Boy.... in particular, this quote:

”Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching Countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It’s amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I’d ever have time for a job. How do people cram them in?”
Amazing. So spot on :LOL:

Reactions: 7

The irony given her mum and step dad work in a sector where they have to record time in 6minute units...

Reactions: 4
I don't think her having a c section booked (if she does) is a big deal or a reason to paint her negatively - I don't see it as an easy option and women should be able to choose to give birth however they feel comfortable. She probably will go private but not surprising I guess.

Totally agree about the giving back thing. If she is happy doing minimal work and can afford to then fair enough, but I'm surprised she hasn't done anything like supporting a charity or something, she could raise so much awareness with her following.

Amazing. So spot on :LOL:
People can't choose to give birth however they feel most comfortable - only if you have money can you really choose.
C sections always have their own problems too - internal scarring / pain / organs attaching and sticking to the scarring they are not the easy long term option. What i meant was a lot of pregnant people want c sections to avoid the trauma of a v birth, the very possible bladder / bowl problems from v births, not to mention stretching and the vagina / vulva not going back to how it was before and the effect on intimacy etc but are denied it and made to go through a traumatic natural birth - if you pay you can have more or less anything you want.

She will be coasting through this thanks to her familys money that enabled her to earn a lot on YouTube / insta. Just like she will hire nannies so she can carry on being lazy and self indulgent but will lap up adulation for "doing so well" or "doing it herself" will harp on about being tired needing a nap (while nanny does the grunt work) and being busy plageriseing other people's goodreads reviews.

Thank you my loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Crying at this 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People can't choose to give birth however they feel most comfortable - only if you have money can you really choose.
C sections always have their own problems too - internal scarring / pain / organs attaching and sticking to the scarring they are not the easy long term option. What i meant was a lot of pregnant people want c sections to avoid the trauma of a v birth, the very possible bladder / bowl problems from v births, not to mention stretching and the vagina / vulva not going back to how it was before and the effect on intimacy etc but are denied it and made to go through a traumatic natural birth - if you pay you can have more or less anything you want.

She will be coasting through this thanks to her familys money that enabled her to earn a lot on YouTube / insta. Just like she will hire nannies so she can carry on being lazy and self indulgent but will lap up adulation for "doing so well" or "doing it herself" will harp on about being tired needing a nap (while nanny does the grunt work) and being busy plageriseing other people's goodreads reviews.

Thank you my loves.
you really seem to have a deep seeded almost jealous but not willing to admit it thing against Jess. Most of these comments are pretty just factual or questioning other random choices. Such as her not working. But a theoretical choice to have a c section and critising her because you don’t like her is fairly hilarious. I don’t know about the UK but here in Australia more money does not equal more choice for a c section or not, the only cost is a private hospital.

Critizise someone’s work ethic or lack there of. But criticising a women for making a choice on how she wants to give birth (and she hasn’t said anything to suggest one way or the other) is pretty low.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here in the Netherlands, you cannot just ask for c-section because you’re too posh to push here either.

Reactions: 2
A C section is major surgery, it has nothing to do with being 'too posh to push'. It's a personal choice and it's none of our business how or why she chooses to give birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think we can stop using it, because I don’t think it’s a real option. You get a c-section when there is a medical need.
In Britain you do actually have a choice, and given the right support and information you should be allowed to make an informed decision- phrases like the one you've said are totally unhelpful and increase negativity around c-sections, and that in turn affects someone's decision on whether to have one based on their own circumstances and medical needs. Seriously, just stop using the phrase.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In Britain you do actually have a choice, and given the right support and information you should be allowed to make an informed decision- phrases like the one you've said are totally unhelpful and increase negativity around c-sections, and that in turn affects someone's decision on whether to have one based on their own circumstances and medical needs. Seriously, just stop using the phrase.

Oh ok. I guess I do have an opinion on people simply opting for a c-section without a medical need. But to each their own. I’m probably indoctrinated by public opinion here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do we think she will ever change her style? I'm so sick of the baggy crap that she wears. I'm guessing that horrible nose ring isn't coming out anytime soon either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think she will ever change her style? I'm so sick of the baggy crap that she wears. I'm guessing that horrible nose ring isn't coming out anytime soon either.
I at least don’t think the baggy stuff is going anywhere until that baby is maybe 1 year old.
Jess always struck me as a little self conscious about her shape for some reason and I don’t see that going away soon.

Reactions: 4

I don’t think it’s quite as simple as this to be fair. Yes there is a right but it’s not easy to enforce that right when you’re giving birth through the NHS. You don’t just say you want to have a c-section - you seem to be put through a lot before it is confirmed, unless of course there’s a medical need for it.

Whereas if you have money like Jess, you can just pay to go privately and no questions are asked, you don’t need to ‘fight’ for yourself to get the c-section.

That is privilege and it’s a privilege that’s been afforded to the wealthy for a long time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.