Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was about the pumpkin? Sorry, I am not up to date with everything.
1607563627176.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To the amazing tattler who had the tea on jessie being lazy, unhygienic and unable to clean up after herself at uni, firstly this is great lighthearted tea, so whover troed to hush them down, why?? And you're on a gossip forum stop spoiling things flr tje rest of us. It also make a lot of sense to me, as I doubt jessie has ever had to bleach the loo herself.

No doubt she grew up with an army of cleaners, housekeepers (not the same as a cleaner at all) gardners and grounds keepers, Nannies and someone to drive her about on a whim before she learnt. People who've never cleaned just don't even think to, they really do believe it just happens.

(This is also true to people from more humble backgrounds who had a parent pick up after them continually. They make horrible housemates.)

Even though she doesn't need to work, i am surprised her mother didn't cut her off financially after her masters, doesn't she want jessie to be able to stand on her own two feet. Have some self respect? Is she not embarrassed her daughter has no ambition or drive?? She has the benefit of a good education behind her, two degrees ffs. She could even offer to give her some money if jessie took on a voluntary role, or a low paid but, valuable job part time. Supporting zak as well is mind boggling, what about if (when) they split? Wtf will he actaully do? How will their child have any respect for them if they are just loafing around their lovely house acting like middleaged teenagers.

Maybe something is in the works, but she is hiding is better than zak's insurance policy her pregnancy if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To the amazing tattler who had the tea on jessie being lazy, unhygienic and unable to clean up after herself at uni, firstly this is great lighthearted tea, so whover troed to hush them down, why?? And you're on a gossip forum stop spoiling things flr tje rest of us. It also make a lot of sense to me, as I doubt jessie has ever had to bleach the loo herself.

No doubt she grew up with an army of cleaners, housekeepers (not the same as a cleaner at all) gardners and grounds keepers, Nannies and someone to drive her about on a whim before she learnt. People who've never cleaned just don't even think to, they really do believe it just happens.

(This is also true to people from more humble backgrounds who had a parent pick up after them continually. They make horrible housemates.)

Even though she doesn't need to work, i am surprised her mother didn't cut her off financially after her masters, doesn't she want jessie to be able to stand on her own two feet. Have some self respect? Is she not embarrassed her daughter has no ambition or drive?? She has the benefit of a good education behind her, two degrees ffs. She could even offer to give her some money if jessie took on a voluntary role, or a low paid but, valuable job part time. Supporting zak as well is mind boggling, what about if (when) they split? Wtf will he actaully do? How will their child have any respect for them if they are just loafing around their lovely house acting like middleaged teenagers.

Maybe something is in the works, but she is hiding is better than zak's insurance policy her pregnancy if it is.
she'll probably become a mummy blogger

Reactions: 1

I’m sure her mum doesn’t charge her rent but she’ll be making a lot of money from sponsorship deals! She doesn’t need mummy’s money, I’m sure she doesn’t depend on her mum in that way, people always underestimate how much influencers earn, she does ads pretty regularly, has been an “old skool” influencer before the market boomer, she’ll be able to stand on her own two feet quite comfortably tbh

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn't become a mummy blogger, that's not the content that I signed up for. I want to see her mum's nice house and their nice things :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she doesn't become a mummy blogger, that's not the content that I signed up for. I want to see her mum's nice house and their nice things :ROFLMAO:
oh she'll still show all that stuff haha
but she'll do it with her own house that will probably be just as chic

Reactions: 2
Why is it always the privileged influencers that never worked a day in their life that post stuff like this? The holier than thou “Oh y’all hate Monday’s? Well I happen to like them 😌”. Yeah, that’s cause you never not once had to start a 5 day work week on a Monday, doll. Your Monday consists of getting a manicure and reading for 10 hours.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wait until she starts her Monday mornings being woken up every hour by a screaming baby ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it always the privileged influencers that never worked a day in their life that post stuff like this? The holier than thou “Oh y’all hate Monday’s? Well I happen to like them 😌”. Yeah, that’s cause you never not once had to start a 5 day work week on a Monday, doll. Your Monday consists of getting a manicure and reading for 10 hours.
So spot on. A really tone deaf caption!

Reactions: 7
I hardly ever have a fresh start on Mondays. I usually start by finishing up tit I didn’t have the energy for on Friday and then I said to myself I would do it on Sunday, but then on Sunday I told myself I’d set my alarm early and finish it first thing on Monday. But then on Monday I have a hard time getting up and the morning starts with a race against the clock t make up for Friday.

I've just watched her November books vid, and out of curiosity thought i'd check the prices of the jewellery she listed that she's wearing in the drop down description box. It seems to add up to some £10,000! IN JEWELLERY! Just ONE of her single Jaquie Aiche earrings cost over £1000, and one of the necklaces she's wearing is over £4,000. I knew she was rich but jesus christ! Where does she get the money from?! I know her mother and presumably her step father are very well off... but this strikes me as another level. For a 26 year old to be casually wearing over £10,000 in jewellery.. and mind you those were only the pieces that were linked to websites with pricing. There are many other bits she's got on which aren't available to view online..... is anyone else as shocked by this as me! lol

• Wow
I’m not surprised. Yes, they are that rich. She could have easily been a member on the MIC cast.

Reactions: 8
I've just watched her November books vid, and out of curiosity thought i'd check the prices of the jewellery she listed that she's wearing in the drop down description box. It seems to add up to some £10,000! IN JEWELLERY! Just ONE of her single Jaquie Aiche earrings cost over £1000, and one of the necklaces she's wearing is over £4,000. I knew she was rich but jesus christ! Where does she get the money from?! I know her mother and presumably her step father are very well off... but this strikes me as another level. For a 26 year old to be casually wearing over £10,000 in jewellery.. and mind you those were only the pieces that were linked to websites with pricing. There are many other bits she's got on which aren't available to view online..... is anyone else as shocked by this as me! lol
A hell of a lot of her jewellery is gifted though!

Reactions: 2
lol and the irony here is they spend their mondays "planning" for the rest of the week. they don't actually do any work 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

imagine doing this i just cannot lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol and the irony here is they spend their mondays "planning" for the rest of the week. they don't actually do any work 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

imagine doing this i just cannot lmao
And there was a point where Jess used to plan her outfits weekly so that's the calibre of planning we're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.