Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She and her boyfriend haven’t even moved out of her parents house lol. If this were a girl who was not very rich and white and pretty the comments everywhere would be far more judgmental and scathing.
Also her boyfriend doesn't seem to be able to keep a job.

Reactions: 6
guys come on!
i know all of us here were fans of jess at some point, probably watching her uni vlogs in edinburgh. but she can't stay like that forever to keep our expectations! and also to be fair, no matter how much she vlogged, she was always quite private about certain things so i don't feel like we really know her (i mean of course we don't know her 😂 )
i think it's sad to see that some people are disappointed in her, or wanted more from her potential, or think that she can't do some things now because she's expecting. i don't have children and i don't plan to have them in the near future so i may not be the one to comment, but the choice of what she ends up doing is up to her isn't it! i have a friend who gave birth to one child at the beginning of uni, and her other child by the end of uni. she finished the bachelors, masters and is now doing a phd + working! and her husband is working as well! at least jess will have some help from zak (and he does seem to be rather helpful around the house)
and yes maybe the comments would be different if she wasn't a rich white girl, but my friend that i mentioned is by no means rich and everyone was very supportive of her. there will always be both negative and positive comments
anyway, sorry for the rant, don't mean to offend anyone, i just think she still has so much life ahead of her, and i'm genuinely happy for her not just because of the pregnancy but also because of her mom :)
The issue with Jess isn't that she's having a baby, it's that she has absolutely no drive. She thinks she's busy right now when all she does day in day out is read.

Reactions: 20
guys come on!
i know all of us here were fans of jess at some point, probably watching her uni vlogs in edinburgh. but she can't stay like that forever to keep our expectations! and also to be fair, no matter how much she vlogged, she was always quite private about certain things so i don't feel like we really know her (i mean of course we don't know her 😂 )
i think it's sad to see that some people are disappointed in her, or wanted more from her potential, or think that she can't do some things now because she's expecting. i don't have children and i don't plan to have them in the near future so i may not be the one to comment, but the choice of what she ends up doing is up to her isn't it! i have a friend who gave birth to one child at the beginning of uni, and her other child by the end of uni. she finished the bachelors, masters and is now doing a phd + working! and her husband is working as well! at least jess will have some help from zak (and he does seem to be rather helpful around the house)
and yes maybe the comments would be different if she wasn't a rich white girl, but my friend that i mentioned is by no means rich and everyone was very supportive of her. there will always be both negative and positive comments
anyway, sorry for the rant, don't mean to offend anyone, i just think she still has so much life ahead of her, and i'm genuinely happy for her not just because of the pregnancy but also because of her mom :)
I think you’re missing the point. Lots of people have babies young & go on to do loads.
Jess is fairly lazy as it is, so I don’t think she’ll be one of those people based on what we’ve seen so far & I’m disappointed for her because I feel if she pushed herself a bit more she’d be happier & get more out of life. I’ve no doubt this baby will bring her great joy but without the baby she might have pushed herself a bit more whereas now she can tell herself but I have a baby so I can’t do X.

Reactions: 13
She and her boyfriend haven’t even moved out of her parents house lol. If this were a girl who was not very rich and white and pretty the comments everywhere would be far more judgmental and scathing.
hang on haven’t they bought a house. I’m sure I recall a house tour, Reno planning etc a year or so ago?

hang on haven’t they bought a house. I’m sure I recall a house tour, Reno planning etc a year or so ago?
yeah they have a house, and an pricey one at that I’m sure...

yeah they have a house, and an pricey one at that I’m sure...
She mentions it in the video to say they didn’t see the point of rushing the work and making abs decisions so looks like it’s still going ahead.

Reactions: 1
This doesn't have anything to do with the pregnancy, just thought you would want to have a look :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it looks soulless lol
I think it's styled that way for the photoshoot to apeel to the architect's clients, so a larger number of people could imagine living in that surrounding. It's very light and spacious. And that peaceful garden in London is a real gem.

Reactions: 8
the house may or may not have been used in the gorillaz - do your thing music video ;) (the house exterior at the end of the video)

Reactions: 3
Guys you're amazing - can't believe you called it!! Hopefully this gives her some focus and meaning in her life. I think she's in for a shock but no doubt will have a ton of help. Lovely news about her Mum too.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the vid and thought it was sweet, she seems happy and excited which is nice to see.

Not to be the ad police but she really doesn't disclose them well, it's right at the bottom of her description box that part of it is an ad for Farfetch.. did she mention it in the vid? I may have missed it.

Reactions: 3
Has Jess always been this giggly in videos? I'm getting a bit tired of the forced laughter after every sentence, but then again it's kinda cute; like someone's told her to be more charismatic and she doesn't know how to.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She also is very smart not rushing her house but also having the support of her mum when the baby arrives with Covid like she said, you just don’t know when you might not be able to meet a new arrival in your family

Reactions: 11
I haven’t had a chance to watch the video yet, does she mention why she kept it quiet for this long? She said something on insta stories about being glad she doesn’t have to keep it a secret anymore and I wondered why, if it bothered her that much, she didn’t just say earlier (particularly as she was getting some comments asking about it).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.