Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she reads here, she seemed way more upbeat in the recent videos after we mentioned how low energy she was.

Should her new vlog have ad in the title? It has a Missoma ad in... not sure of the rules if only part of the vid is an ad. She did caption that that it was and it's in the description to be fair, but I hate clicking on videos and not realising it's an ad for a crap company.

Reactions: 7
Should her new vlog have ad in the title? It has a Missoma ad in... not sure of the rules if only part of the vid is an ad. She did caption that that it was and it's in the description to be fair, but I hate clicking on videos and not realising it's an ad for a crap company.
Yep, should be clear in the title or thumbnail, it’s not in either, she doesn’t even have it in the first line of the description

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on the pregnancy speculation, I wasn’t aware of it before, though I did notice she’d gained a bit of weight. I would personally find it really bizarre if she actually is pregnant. She doesn’t strike me as the type of person who’d have a child ‘out of boredom’ because she has nothing else going on, for lack of a better term. And as someone else mentioned, she isn’t particularly maternal either.

In any case, for the last two years she clearly finds her half assed “influencer” lifestyle to be unfulfilling. She’s progressively looked more and more bored and unhappy with her life. I think she’s just directionless but lacks the motivation to break out of her laziness because she doesn’t have the financial pressure or urgency. She talked ages ago about writing her own fiction. If I were in her financial position, I’d love to take those couple years after her MA to write and publish a novel, but she doesn’t give off the impression of doing anything at all with her days...
I agree with this...

I only heard about this rumor here and Thai was back in July. It’s almost October. In her recent Vlog she didn’t appear pregnant but I know everyone carries differently.

in any case if she is pregnant I would be really shocked she doesn’t seem particularly maternal.

I dunno just seems unlikely... and I don’t really like speculating I guess.

I also agree, as someone with the time and money should write a novel or get a job maybe reviewing novels professionally I dunno.

Reactions: 3
Everything she does is an ad. And when you think it isn’t an ad, it turns out to be an undisclosed ad. :rolleyes:

Has she mentioned whether she’s doing Vlogtober this year? I’m guessing no given she’s been phasing that out over the past couple years anyway and not much seems to be going on in her life these days...

Has she mentioned whether she’s doing Vlogtober this year? I’m guessing no given she’s been phasing that out over the past couple years anyway and not much seems to be going on in her life these days...
I feel like she did awhile ago, I want to say she said no due to having to be careful because of her mum

I actually still really like Jess and pretty much watch every video - will just skip over any ads if they’re not my thing. But I almost hope for her sake she is pregnant because being that tired all the time isn’t normal and kinda annoying to hear as a viewer that’s just watched you have a casual day. Unless she’s doing loads for her mum and family and not mentioning it.

Reactions: 3
I actually still really like Jess and pretty much watch every video - will just skip over any ads if they’re not my thing. But I almost hope for her sake she is pregnant because being that tired all the time isn’t normal and kinda annoying to hear as a viewer that’s just watched you have a casual day. Unless she’s doing loads for her mum and family and not mentioning it.
Yeah it really isn't normal, is it!? She could be battling some depression, that is exhausting. But, that's just a thought, no evidence on my part to back that up. I really enjoy her content too but the ads scattered through her videos without disclosure in the title is starting to grate on me a bit.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said she'd be vlogging one day a week during October? Or maybe she said she's doing that anyway regardless of the month

Reactions: 1
Can someone give me the link to report her videos for non-disclosure of Ads? Getting real sick and tired of her NEVER properly disclosing her ads (nothing in the title, nothing on the thumbnail). It's not a one time mistake, it's ALL THE TIME. Why does she think she's above the law??

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s actually extremely annoying and shady, she’s not stupid she obviously knows what she’s doing

Did you see on her story today she made a big point of showing that ads for bare minerals were coming up?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.