Sunbeamsjess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all about the validation. She continues doing this because she likes the instant gratification of people doing nothing but supporting her (if you look at most of her socials she doesn't get a lot of criticism compared to sites like tattle). She probably won't quit because rich people are stingy and love getting free things even if they can afford to pay for it. Like I get the whole feeling of disappointing people but I don't think that affects her that much because she continues to just put out mediocre videos and posts. I don't know to me she was never really that creative, she just had enough money to be able to buy interesting pieces but she never styles them in an interesting way it's like just basic styling. Even her earlier vids there wasn't much interesting going on, it was very much on trend. I don't know to me if you have all this money buy cool things, try different styles, do something different, not the same old same old you see everywhere.

Reactions: 12
hiii myyy lovesss, we need a title for the new thread, how will we ever choose from all this content she's giving us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never really liked her style, although I still liked watching her videos because I enjoy her personality. I don't think you have to always dress in the most sexy way possible but she just ALWAYS looked swamped in massively oversized things, calling it "grungy". I never felt like she actually knew what she was aiming for with those outfits. Her speech, mannerisms, and general lifestyle are a demure wealthy woman, and then her tattoos, piercings, and clothes are completely contrasting with that in a way that to me always said "try-hard" more than "multi-faceted".

Reactions: 15
I never really liked her style, although I still liked watching her videos because I enjoy her personality. I don't think you have to always dress in the most sexy way possible but she just ALWAYS looked swamped in massively oversized things, calling it "grungy". I never felt like she actually knew what she was aiming for with those outfits. Her speech, mannerisms, and general lifestyle are a demure wealthy woman, and then her tattoos, piercings, and clothes are completely contrasting with that in a way that to me always said "try-hard" more than "multi-faceted".
You've hit the nail on the head. I guess Jess wants to been as different from the usual very upper class. Maybe she wants to be seen as edgy and cool? It always confused me as her appearance always contradicted her lifestyle. Excessive tattoos especially are general not seen in her social circle. Stereotypically tattoos are seen on blue collar workers i.e. the working class.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, just call it Sunbeamsjess #2 'we put the same effort into this title as she does her content'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
You've hit the nail on the head. I guess Jess wants to been as different from the usual very upper class. Maybe she wants to be seen as edgy and cool? It always confused me as her appearance always contradicted her lifestyle. Excessive tattoos especially are general not seen in her social circle. Stereotypically tattoos are seen on blue collar workers i.e. the working class.
I think the days of those stereotypes are long gone.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.