Sunbeamsjess #2 we put the same effort into this title as she does her content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an unrelated note: I wonder how it feels to be nursing a newborn in your childhood/teenage bed in the family home at age 27? Regardless of money, sometimes it's natural to just want to start your own household
100% agree on this. Yeaaars ago when I was still living with my mom, I had a pregnancy scare and my mom said that if I was pregnant, me, my boyfriend and the baby could live in her house so she could help out etc. The thought of that alone made me so glad that I wasn't pregnant then haha. I think it would be so much nicer to have your own space with your own family? But then again Jess has a whole floor in her mom's London house AND the benefit of having family around at all times so she and Zak can go out and do whatever they like and go on dates, when a family member can watch the baby. I think if they wanted a space just for the three of them, they easily could have had it?

Reactions: 11
On an unrelated note: I wonder how it feels to be nursing a newborn in your childhood/teenage bed in the family home at age 27? Regardless of money, sometimes it's natural to just want to start your own household
Another example of what's ok and excusable when you're rich and absolutely frown upon if you're lower class. Actually, this is a classic classist example, really.

Reactions: 40
Another example of what's ok and excusable when you're rich and absolutely frown upon if you're lower class. Actually, this is a classic classist example, really.
Jess is the definition of what is classy if you are rich but trashy when you are poor :

- Having a child at 27 in your parents home while working part-time after uni ✔
- buying expensive clothes after expensive clothes instead of using the money to improve your living conditions (her house) ✔
- asking your partner to quit his full-time job to work part-time because you want to spend more time with him ✔
- living off your parents income well into your mid-twenties instead of earning it yourself to maintain your lifestyle ✔

Reactions: 36
Someone commented on her video saying wow she’s rich rich 😂😂😂 I’m howling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jess is the definition of what is classy if you are rich but trashy when you are poor :

- Having a child at 27 in your parents home while working part-time after uni ✔
- buying expensive clothes after expensive clothes instead of using the money to improve your living conditions (her house) ✔
- asking your partner to quit his full-time job to work part-time because you want to spend more time with him ✔
- living off your parents income well into your mid-twenties instead of earning it yourself to maintain your lifestyle ✔
& Tattoos.

Reactions: 12
Farfetch haul
  • Stripe black denim knee-length shorts £265 - these wouldn't suit anyone
  • The Elder Statesman rainbow striped cashmere jumper £1,446 (says she will wear it for many, many years to come: she said this about her Unif Crayola sweaters which are very similar and that turned out to be false)
  • Bottega Veneta Eyewear yellow toned cat-eye sunglasses £252 - soon to be added to the scrap heap of trendy sunglasses, alongside her 5 pairs of Dior So Real's which have now gone out of style

Total of £1,963 for three items that are not classics or staples by any stretch of the imagination, and will age very badly
I know I've said it on here multiple times before but I will never be able to get over how she thinks EVERYTHING is a staple she'll get tons of wear out of. Even if all of it were something she'd individually wear a lot, she just has too many to actually wear all of them? And then she often says it about more unusual pieces that totally aren't her daily style.

Entirely unrelated to that, I'm still sort of confused about why they got this house. Of course it works just fine for them since she can stay in her mom's house for free for however long the renovation takes, but was just just super attached to the "aesthetic" of restoring an old house? It seems massively inconvenient for anyone who actually wanted a "starter home" to start a life with their family.

& Tattoos.
And like 10 piercings per ear lol

Reactions: 7
100% agree on this. Yeaaars ago when I was still living with my mom, I had a pregnancy scare and my mom said that if I was pregnant, me, my boyfriend and the baby could live in her house so she could help out etc. The thought of that alone made me so glad that I wasn't pregnant then haha. I think it would be so much nicer to have your own space with your own family? But then again Jess has a whole floor in her mom's London house AND the benefit of having family around at all times so she and Zak can go out and do whatever they like and go on dates, when a family member can watch the baby. I think if they wanted a space just for the three of them, they easily could have had it?
I was going to say the same about them having their own floor. At least they have their separate space and bathroom whereas at my mum's the spare bedroom is right next to her room.

They also have the farm so could go there if they wanted space.

Reactions: 4
She said the cat has mainly been living at the farm? So who is it that looks after him? Their help?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
She said the cat has mainly been living at the farm? So who is it that looks after him? Their help?
Possibly a neighbor? I know years ago she mentioned uploading at a neighbor’s when the internet was slow so they may be close enough that they don’t mind checking in? Unless her grandmother/some extended family has been staying there the whole time 🤷‍♀️

Possibly a neighbor? I know years ago she mentioned uploading at a neighbor’s when the internet was slow so they may be close enough that they don’t mind checking in? Unless her grandmother/some extended family has been staying there the whole time 🤷‍♀️
Wasn't it a neighbour with the greyhound they were walking a while ago?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the cat didn't get along with the baby or something. It seems really odd to me that they'd just "abandon" him there when they've always been super affectionate and thoughtful about their pets before. Obviously not literally abandoned because I'm sure they'd have someone at least feeding him and checking in on him, but they seemed to really like him before, so I'm not sure why they'd have left him at the farm away from most of the family.

• Sad
I wonder if the cat didn't get along with the baby or something. It seems really odd to me that they'd just "abandon" him there when they've always been super affectionate and thoughtful about their pets before. Obviously not literally abandoned because I'm sure they'd have someone at least feeding him and checking in on him, but they seemed to really like him before, so I'm not sure why they'd have left him at the farm away from most of the family.
Unless her step dad is still living out there? Because he was at one point when her mum was still getting treatment/before Christmas?

Unless her step dad is still living out there? Because he was at one point when her mum was still getting treatment/before Christmas?
I thought that Jess and Indie were the main ones interested in the cat although I know dads always end up attached to cats they swore they didn't want lol. I'd honestly totally forgotten about her stepdad, so it's entirely possible that he's out there with the cat, although it seems odd that he wouldn't be back with them now that her mom is done with treatment? She mentioned something in her recent video about making last minute restaurant plan changes to "a place my stepdad has been a lot" which sounded like he was with them and suggested the alternate place.

Reactions: 4
I thought that Jess and Indie were the main ones interested in the cat although I know dads always end up attached to cats they swore they didn't want lol. I'd honestly totally forgotten about her stepdad, so it's entirely possible that he's out there with the cat, although it seems odd that he wouldn't be back with them now that her mom is done with treatment? She mentioned something in her recent video about making last minute restaurant plan changes to "a place my stepdad has been a lot" which sounded like he was with them and suggested the alternate place.
He was deffo back for indie’s results, I just took that comment to mean over the time they’ve lived in that house

Reactions: 1
Hahaha not at all. Doesn’t she also have a very expensive gym membership, plus a PT? Clearly has much more money than she knows what to do with!
This is why she isn’t bothered about getting a job… because she can afford all this tit by just sloppily uploading a haul every month

Reactions: 6
Actually she can't afford those things. Her mom is the one funding everything. Which is why she isn't working on her home quickly, she isn't taking her Youtube channel seriously, she can drag Zak into despair with her and do nothing with her life. She can't afford the lifestyle that she has so she is clinging onto her mother as long as possible.

What has Jess actually done with her life since she left university? 🤔

Actually she can't afford those things. Her mom is the one funding everything. Which is why she isn't working on her home quickly, she isn't taking her Youtube channel seriously, she can drag Zak into despair with her and do nothing with her life. She can't afford the lifestyle that she has so she is clinging onto her mother as long as possible.

What has Jess actually done with her life since she left university? 🤔
You’d be surprised what she charges for band deals….. trust me. She can survive off her own income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.