Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s episode is going to annoy me I see. Jess crying behaving like a victim and Sammy failing to take accountability :rolleyes: I’m sick of the two of them now.
With Mitch in the middle. Worst effing triangle going.

Reactions: 9
I like Jess, which I guess is against opinion on here but I do see her genuinely laughing and smiling with Mitch. He was too obsessed with Molly in the early days to see it but I do believe they could be a great couple together. In First Look the way they laughed together was actually quite cute, I can’t lie.

I really hope Catherine and Whitney get him to just say what he’s really thinking, he’s very good at skirting round the issue and trying to insinuate stuff.

Reactions: 8
I can totally understand why Catherine and Whit are upset and if that’s what Sammy was trying to get at then duck him for all eternity. Catherine’s absolutely stunning but I do think Scott prefers and has more chemistry with Leah 🤷🏼‍♀️ nothing to do with race and he absolutely IS attracted to Catherine, who wouldn’t be, I just think they are better suited

Reactions: 11
I think he fancies Leah more but he still said he fancied them both. Sammi gave a bit of a low blow by implying he didn’t fancy Catherine at all.

Also I feel like because Jess is crying yet again they’ll be all over her and comforting her even though nobody did anything wrong by voting her. She’s in the exact same boat as them all she just thinks she deserved better.
He veered straight to Catherine when he came in. She was the first girl he called for a chat. Did he choose her during the recouping? They're always having a laugh together. And he's touching her (in a nice, none letchy way).

I don't know what the cameras aren't showing what it is about Leah that I don't pick up on, but I think, like the other guys, he'll get over her quite quickly and be back with Catherine.

Reactions: 4
He veered straight to Catherine when he came in. She was the first girl he called for a chat. Did he choose her during the recouping? They're always having a laugh together. And he's touching her (in a nice, none letchy way).

I don't know what the cameras aren't showing what it is about Leah that I don't pick up on, but I think, like the other guys, he'll get over her quite quickly and be back with Catherine.
what i’m also confused about is before he told cathrine he was leaning towards leah -we had never even seen conversations between them, like we barely saw them talking and he was saying they had mad chemistry etc

Reactions: 6
I have to say... People are saying Whitney and Medhi aren't really compatible etc but isn't it how you would act in the real world...

Everyone said the same about Ron and Lana and Kai and Sanam and look at them now. People in there rush so the public can think they're really in love and should win.

Reactions: 5
Maya too. Sure she wouldn’t struggle to get a man from any race!!
Or even women who considered themselves straight. She is UNREAL and makes me feel like an utter troll. I'd like to dislike her for that but she's just too damn nice.
---
what i’m also confused about is before he told cathrine he was leaning towards leah -we had never even seen conversations between them, like we barely saw them talking and he was saying they had mad chemistry etc
I thought that too but assumed I was missing scenes because I can't keep up with you guys on Tattle and watch telly too. You all take priority, obvs.

Reactions: 5
I never understood why Big Brother was so insistent on secrecy when it came to voting, EVERYBODY loses their tit when it's all out in the open. Both what the public thinks and the housemates/Islanders.

The producers this year are producing, the show needed freshening up and this is exactly what's happened.

Reactions: 11
I never understood why Big Brother was so insistent on secrecy when it came to voting, EVERYBODY loses their tit when it's all out in the open. Both what the public thinks and the housemates/Islanders.

The producers this year are producing, the show needed freshening up and this is exactly what's happened.
Sure there was a time when BB allowed people to discuss nominations and it was all they ever discussed.
It got boring after a while

Reactions: 3
I’m not really sure why Jess is that surprised that her and sammy were voted least compatible , been arguing like cat n dog &can’t seem to communicate effectively 😩

Reactions: 12
Sammy needs to be gone he’s a toxic little boy who’s so bloody entitled.

Reactions: 7
Sammy needs to be gone he’s a toxic little boy who’s so bloody entitled.
That’s about right ..
If they bring back the tweet caption game what perfect wording 👍
---
I’m not really sure why Jess is that surprised that her and sammy were voted least compatible , been arguing like cat n dog &can’t seem to communicate effectively 😩
Jess’s answer to the question who are you compatible with?
“Someone you are having a conversation with when both of you aren’t listening to a word the other person is saying, talking louder than the other person, interspersed with “shut up” responded to by “no you shut up” .. culminating with one of you, even better both of you, flouncing off .. uttering a swear word under your breath 🤫

Last edited:
I’ve finally caught up after not watching since Tuesday as I’ve been so busy 🥲

Sammy seems like a gaslighter
Catherine is my queen
I low key love Whitney and Medhi

They absolutely could, but I also feel like they maybe try (admittedly not hard enough) and the men lie.

Take Zachariah for example - he chose Ella, Catherine and Ruchee for a date, chose to couple up with Catherine, but then turned around and went for Molly.
I feel like this happens every series. White guy will couple up with a WOC and then turn his head for a white blonde girl.
---
View attachment 2255989
I’m screaming someone called zach Tim Westwood😩😩😩😩
DYYYYIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG
When I first saw him I said to my 15 year old daughter that he reminded me of Tim Westwood and she was like who the duck is that? Lol. Thanks for reminding me I'm ancient babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am liking for whatever reason they are not staying in their original couples, because honestly how would the public know who is compatible from the little known about them. If they do have Casa I hope there is some big twists because that is when in the past few seasons it goes stale.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.