Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of the footballers remember that guy who basically risked his career to go on love island and didn't get very far, wonder if he's still playing

(maybe a stupid question but I'm not a football fan 😆)

Reactions: 5
Talking of the footballers remember that guy who basically risked his career to go on love island and didn't get very far, wonder if he's still playing

(maybe a stupid question but I'm not a football fan 😆)
Reminds me there was a story going around that Samira was sued for quitting her job in the west end in Dream Girls for LI

Reactions: 5
I’m only just catching up on tonight’s action, but oh my goodness, Sammy.
So bitter.
He does not play nice.

Reactions: 12
I just love how chaotic the whole series is ! Keep them all in for carnage 😅

I don't even actively dislike anyone and I usually do. I'd say Mitch is rubbing his hands with glee.... this twist has fallen right into his hands

Reactions: 16
My connection kept cutting off, what was the twist? They split up the 2 least compatible but are they banned from recoupling in future ?

Apparently there's a girl all the men want and are ready to dump the girls they are currently with for.......unfortunately that girl is Maya and she's the host not a contestant. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They don't make them like Davide :(
Are we purposefully forgetting all the mean comments that Davide would make about Ekin? Liking the Andrew Tate video? Liking and then unliking that transphobic tweet?

Reactions: 7
Are we purposefully forgetting all the mean comments that Davide would make about Ekin? Liking the Andrew Tate video? Liking and then unliking that transphobic tweet?
I'm pretty sure the poster meant the fact that Davide was a drop dead gorgeous bombshell and when he walked in all the girls were hooked. He was a man not a boy.

He's a cheating head now but when he walked in that villa he was 🔥

Reactions: 9
off topic but him saying his “finger slipped” as an excuse was so funny. your finger slipped and liked the tweet *and* a reply to the tweet of a man you literally follow??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last night- Sammy is a grade A prick- he had the audacity to get defensive that they were voted least compatible after they had. a series of massive rows - Like seriously mate why are you so surprised. He can see that Bohoo men's campaign slipping away

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right, just caught up on everything.

1. Whitney is absolutely incredible looking. Her face and body are stunning. And I love her energy. I think I might be gay.

2. Sammy only wanted to stay with Jess because she wasn’t in the bottom three of that public vote. If Leah hadn’t also been in the bottom three, he would have 100% pursued Leah.

3. Why is no one interested in Leah. She’s a natural beauty. Is it because she’s as boring as drying paint?

4. Jess wants to find a reason to pivot to Mitch because Sammy was in the bottom three of that public vote and Mitch wasn’t.

5. Bombshell Montel will go for Catherine.

6. No one will go for new girl Mel and she’ll be dumped at the first opportunity.

7. I actually like Mehdi and Whitney together.

4. I actuall

Reactions: 11
I’m so behind I had my besties wedding this weekend. I’m dying to watch last nights.

Reactions: 2
Sammy only wanted to stay with Jess because she wasn’t in the bottom three of that public vote. If Leah hadn’t also been in the bottom three, he would have 100% pursued Leah.

3. Why is no one interested in Leah. She’s a natural beauty. Is it because she’s as boring as drying paint?

4. Jess wants to find a reason to pivot to Mitch because Sammy was in the bottom three of that public vote and Mitch wasn’t.
Totally agree re Sammy. Jess is essentially his meal ticket. He knows he’s likely going home without her.

I think Jess likes Sammy and hadn’t considered the bottom two being a factor in her swaying, I feel she just loves the attention of being in between the two. I don’t think she’s into Mitch at all.

Leah seems lovely just very very dull.

Reactions: 6
I'm pretty sure the poster meant the fact that Davide was a drop dead gorgeous bombshell and when he walked in all the girls were hooked. He was a man not a boy.

He's a cheating head now but when he walked in that villa he was 🔥
Ohh my bad 😂. I just seriously dislike him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.