Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherine is absolutely stunning. She's such a nice person too but I just feel she's on the wrong show đŸ„ș
Ty is a menace but a loveable one !

Reactions: 15
That sammy guy is nasty. He basically said Scott doesn’t find you attractive to Catherine with the comment about physical attraction

Reactions: 12
That sammy guy is nasty. He basically said Scott doesn’t find you attractive to Catherine with the comment about physical attraction
mind you HES the one going on about jess not being his type and saying there’s no sexual attraction etc??

Reactions: 7
The first look is out, Jess is crying again pointing at Whitney and Catherine saying both of them should have known better than to choose her and Sammy yet she picked Scott and Catherine and allowed Sammy to say Scott doesn’t find her physically attractive? Give me a breaaaaak

Reactions: 18
The first look is out, Jess is crying again pointing at Whitney and Catherine saying both of them should have known better than to choose her and Sammy yet she picked Scott and Catherine and allowed Sammy to say Scott doesn’t find her physically attractive? Give me a breaaaaak
I haven’t seen it yet but if above is true Jess is officially the biggest hypocrite going. Such double standards for herself compared to everyone else.

Reactions: 9
idk why jess is crying icl. if she still thinks sammi ever liked her than there’s no saving her.

very obvious what whitney and catherine are trying to say and what they’re referring too but it’s love island so they won’t say it flat out.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen it yet but if above is true Jess is officially the biggest hypocrite going. Such double standards for herself compared to everyone else.
Completely agree! I actually really Jess up to this week

Reactions: 3
idk why jess is crying icl. if she still thinks sammi ever liked her than there’s no saving her.

very obvious what whitney and catherine are trying to say and what they’re referring too but it’s love island so they won’t say it flat out.
Yeah, it's pretty big that Catherine even thinks he meant that. I'll admit I didn't cop that when he said it but I 100% trust her read on the situation.

Sammy is an absolute fucker.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, it's pretty big that Catherine even thinks he meant that. I'll admit I didn't cop that when he said it but I 100% trust her read on the situation.

Sammy is an absolute fucker.
especially as cathrine seems to be the calmest person in there, she didn’t even lose her temper with zach. you can see how upset she is not cause she was voted (-she probably expected to be voted) but because of the physical attraction comment. she’s genuinely hurt.

• Heart
Jess turning on the waterworks just reminds me of Faye losing the plot at everyone when they voted her and Teddy as least compatabile after they did nothing but row for days.
---
especially as cathrine seems to be the calmest person in there, she didn’t even lose her temper with zach. you can see how upset she is not cause she was voted but because of the physical attraction comment. she’s genuinely hurt.
Yeah it was upsetting to see her that upset and the coolness from Whitney was just pure rage. I'm surprised Love Island are even choosing to air this cause they have covered for islanders in the past.... eg. Jaques last year.

Reactions: 13
Jess turning on the waterworks just reminds me of Faye losing the plot at everyone when they voted her and Teddy as least compatabile after they did nothing but row for days.
---

Yeah it was upsetting to see her that upset and the coolness from Whitney was just pure rage. I'm surprised Love Island are even choosing to air this cause they have covered for islanders in the past.... eg. Jaques last year.
love island are too dumb to even catch on to what cathrine and whitney are referring too. they’re gonna see all the comments and outrage during the show and make sammi apologise or something

Reactions: 10
Jess is definitely two faced like I'm definitely starting to see it more and more in these last few episodes. Sammy is absolutely horrible and doesn't deserve to be on the show full stop. He degrades girls left, right and centre

Reactions: 13
jess can’t seriously be upset they voted for her
you let sammi stand there and say there’s no physical attraction with scott and cath meanwhile your man clearly doesn’t like you but now you’re crying? when all you’ve done is argue the past few days? she needs to wake up

Reactions: 8
Guess Jess is crying knowing they voted her thinking the bottom couple were going home. She probably can’t understand that they voted for their ‘mate’

Reactions: 5
The adoration for Mitch across Reddit and Facebook is mad. People dying for him and Jess to get together. I think the show pushing this too.

• Sick
As much as I dislike Sammie, and yes, his comment basically insinuated that Scott doesn’t fancy Catherine. I do think he’s right, Scott seems to fancy Leah a lot more. The last conversation we were shown between Leah and Scott was evidence of that. I do feel for Catherine tho..

Guess Jess is crying knowing they voted her thinking the bottom couple were going home. She probably can’t understand that they voted for their ‘mate’
She also voted for Catherine tho so she doesn’t have a leg to stand on there
---
As much as I dislike Sammie, and yes, his comment basically insinuated that Scott doesn’t fancy Catherine. I do think he’s right, Scott seems to fancy Leah a lot more. The last conversation we were shown between Leah and Scott was evidence of that. I do feel for Catherine tho..
You don’t have to say he’s not physically attracted to her to get your point across. Same way Scott didn’t use Sammy not having any “sexual chemistry” with Jess or Jess not being Sammys type as an excuse. Sammy is just a nasty person

Reactions: 11
I think he fancies Leah more but he still said he fancied them both. Sammi gave a bit of a low blow by implying he didn’t fancy Catherine at all.

Also I feel like because Jess is crying yet again they’ll be all over her and comforting her even though nobody did anything wrong by voting her. She’s in the exact same boat as them all she just thinks she deserved better.

Sammy is definitely THAT type of man. I bet he thinks Jess should be flattered he even knows her name. Wanker.

I'm actually doing you a favour, you know (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.