Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to see what the tea was in Kady’s thread and apparently she has a secret boyfriend :rolleyes:

What drama is she really going to bring? She’s too media savvy now.

Reactions: 9
FFS, Zacs Jafaican accent
Translation for normal people or anyone struggling this evening...

" ow ma luckin?"
= how do I look today?

"Ah meen, dis iz-int what ah pic-cha az ma furse day"
= this is very different to how i envisaged a first date.

"Too ah furse day, ohp-fully too mor"
= cheers, we enjoyed a date, maybe we will enjoy more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same thing. Some girls do not suit massive boobs. I think if you’re a petite girl and you get giant tits 9 times out of 10 it just makes you look MUCH bigger than you are
speaking as a petite girl who has naturally big boobs and wants a reduction, I can confirm 😭. I remember when she got them done I was like 😬

• Sad
To those who don't know Kady, series 2 is well worth checking out, the best one in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
speaking as a petite girl who has naturally big boobs and wants a reduction, I can confirm 😭. I remember when she got them done I was like 😬
I’m skinny, tall but very slim, and I’ve always wanted bigger boobs, but what you’re saying now makes me think maybe I shouldn’t!

Reactions: 2
I’m skinny, tall but very slim, and I’ve always wanted bigger boobs, but what you’re saying now makes me think maybe I shouldn’t!
It might be different if you are taller to be fair! I’m like 5 foot 2 so I feel like I’m 50% boob at times hahaha it’s very out of proportion to the rest of my body as well so buying certain clothes can be tricky

Reactions: 1
It might be different if you are taller to be fair! I’m like 5 foot 2 so I feel like I’m 50% boob at times hahaha it’s very out of proportion to the rest of my body as well so buying certain clothes can be tricky
This is me. Big boobs and 5 ft 2.
Clothes are a struggle!
Do you also get people asking or assuming they must be fake?

Reactions: 3
This is me. Big boobs and 5 ft 2.
Clothes are a struggle!
Do you also get people asking or assuming they must be fake?
Eugh I’m sorry, you understand the pain! & yes all the time. Funnily I had really small boobs until I turned 18 but I’ve run into people who I haven’t seen in years and years (before the sudden onset) and I can tell they 100% think I’m lying to them hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh Kady is one of my all time favourite islanders but she has a boyfriend (so it seems) so I'm not sure why they've brought her back. 100% she is getting paid too, not a chance would she do this for free.

The boobs look terrible in the promo pic. I remember her saying she wasn't happy with them and wanted them smaller but she doesn't seem to have had it done yet.

I'm not sure this is the best move for her but if she brings even half the drama she did in series 2 (theeee best by far!) then it'll be worth it.

Did anyone see Charlotte’s comments about Molly after watching the workout scene back? Said she was giving her evil bitchy looks

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Charlotte’s comments about Molly after watching the workout scene back? Said she was giving her evil bitchy looks
While I don’t doubt that’s possible my impression of Charlotte from the few appearances she’s made is that she’s going the I want to stay relevant by slating everyone direction.

Reactions: 10
Kady was great back in season 2, but I feel like that was because none of them went on the show for fame and weren’t media trained lol. I think she will be a lot more reserved and conservative this time around, which is tit because her mental side is why everyone loved watching her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.