Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pretty but I think her boob job ruined her, they throw off her whole proportions and make her body look big compared to her tiny head

Reactions: 14
This is worse than when people comment on the Casa nobodys saying “they should bring you back next season!!” or “you didn’t get enough screen time”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Adam collard returning was flat as a pancake and I can’t see kady being much different tbh. I liked her at the time but just feels unnecessary now!

Reactions: 21
Cant stand Jess, promise you she drives a convertable car, has a leopard print piss stained thong, and owes her dealer 2 grand the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus I’m not being a witch but she’s put on a lot of weight! She’s much curvier than she used to be (nothing wrong with this, I just wasn’t expecting it!)
I guarentee she looks different in person on tv all the love island promo pics are awful lol

Reactions: 5
She’s pretty but I think her boob job ruined her, they throw off her whole proportions and make her body look big compared to her tiny head
I was thinking the same thing. Some girls do not suit massive boobs. I think if you’re a petite girl and you get giant tits 9 times out of 10 it just makes you look MUCH bigger than you are

Reactions: 7
I wonder what Amber Davies will think when she returns from the West End tonight?!?

Reactions: 2
if kady returning flops like adam then they should just scrap bringing bombshells back altogether, however the rules were SO different when kady was on the show so it better be good

Reactions: 11
Does anyone think anyone will actually go for her though??

I bet in the real world she’s Zachs dream girl lol, but he won’t stray from gimpy Molly because he thinks they’re sweet with the public.

Ty is too into Ella. There’s something there, he won’t stray.

Scott probably will, I mean it’s time Catherine went now she’s boring as duck. Scott’s not giving much though presently so maybe Kady might bring something out in him.

Reactions: 6
Whoever takes photos of these love islanders need sacking..cause they make them look terrible 😭

Reactions: 16
Cant stand Jess, promise you she drives a convertable car, has a leopard print piss stained thong, and owes her dealer 2 grand the woman
She’s got eyelashes on her car lights too, u know it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I bet in the real world she’s Zachs dream girl lol, but he won’t stray from gimpy Molly because he thinks they’re sweet with the public.

Scott probably will, I mean it’s time Catherine went now she’s boring as duck. Scott’s not giving much though presently so maybe Kady might bring something out in him.
Sammy will definitely fancy her I bet it’s his type apparently 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I was thinking Zach but you have made a good point so maybe not and I also agree on what you said about ty and Scott

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same thing. Some girls do not suit massive boobs. I think if you’re a petite girl and you get giant tits 9 times out of 10 it just makes you look MUCH bigger than you are
100%, she still looks v slim in bikini shots and obvs has no fat on her but when they’re covered in clothes the boob job actually makes her look much chunkier because they’re so oversized and far apart 😬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.