Summer Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't warm to Molly in the slightest. She seems so fake. Always the exaggerated facial expressions for the camera. It always feels like she's reading a script when she is talking to or about Zach. I couldn't tell if she really likes him or not tbh.

Reactions: 34
I can't warm to Molly in the slightest. She seems so fake. Always the exaggerated facial expressions for the camera. It always feels like she's reading a script when she is talking to or about Zach. I couldn't tell if she really likes him or not tbh.
Probably trying to become a meme

Reactions: 13
I really Zach and Molly, I enjoyed watching their date last night.

I’m really interested to see how ALL the boys react to Kady tonight.

Reactions: 10
This is how I feel - she’s not done anything to make me dislike her it just all feels so performative and she just sort of stares at Zach open mouthed when he speaks. All feels very surface level

Reactions: 17
Will the boys even know who she is I wonder?
Season 2 was a long time ago.....
charlotte would’ve known…i heard through the grapevine she’s 30!
mitch likes to remind us he’s older so he might know
---
i think jess and molly will clash with kady…the other girls will probably be fine with her

Reactions: 5
I’m just catching up but I just wanna say I absolutely love the way Ty dealt with that situation. Completely backing her in public then privately telling her she was out of order and at that point it was up to her whether to say anything. My husband and I always do the same with each other. Sometimes we don’t realise if we’re being out of order but we’d never call each other out in front of other people

Reactions: 28
Will the boys even know who she is I wonder?
Season 2 was a long time ago.....
It won't matter to Mitch. She'll be his type, he'll tell her he can't wait for her to meet his mum and then practice doing his recoupling speech in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kady arriving means there's one extra girl, recoupling with the girl not chosen dumped or do we carry on as we are until Sunday?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I wouldn’t call Kady a bombshell, also I’m interested to see what Zachary will be like in Casa armour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.