Summer Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like Big Brother back in the day when they had to nominate face-to-face....there will be blood in tomorrows episode.

Reactions: 22
She said the death phrase like Afia last year. She won't last long
Totally forgot about her 🤣 didn't she have a random job or make it sound bettet than it was or something? Last year was pretty tit but we had some laughs on here

Reactions: 3
Lmao howling at the new "bombshells". Sammy's already pissed off, wait till he claps eyes on his new "test" haha.
e734a7da-77b2-4565-8a23-8e02aea84dac_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well that was shite, the papers Lied saying that Jess was gonna have a full blown break down, I know they edit it but still she seemd hyped, they also lied by saying they cant recouple for the rest of the season,Maya only said next recoupling, tht to me means the following recoupling they can recouple if they want which is shite and willprobs happen, lets face it that male bombshell is notbombshelling, new girl is hunky Jay from last years seasons EX, On the topic of Jay that man was a greek God, they need to start sending bombshells like him in again,

Reactions: 8
Mal is the bombshell girl - 25, Picture researcher (whatever that is)

Montel is the bombshell boy - 25, Account Manager and semi-professional footballer (and I'm a semi-pro Tattler)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sammy looked pissed because he knows nobody else there will want to couple up with him

Reactions: 16

Montel is the bombshell boy - 25, Account Manager and semi-professional footballer (and I'm a semi-pro Tattler)
They love putting in semi pro footballers don’t they

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was the one who boasted of working in a "medical facility" which turned out to be a smoothie bar 🤡
she was a useless bombshell, Ekin Su had to push her to talk to Dami i think it was and she was just like ''N'aj I'm good'' girl did not understand how the show worked, then she went on IG afterards and said she burned the outfit she wore when she got dumped because it had bad energy in it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Toby described himself as a semi pro footballer for hashtag united I watched WillNE react to it on yt and he said "I've played them!". WillNE is not a semi pro footballer 🤣 so I think the term is a little loose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Toby described himself as a semi pro footballer for hashtag united I watched WillNE react to it on yt and he said "I've played them!". WillNE is not a semi pro footballer 🤣 so I think the term is a little loose
yeah most defo they act like ronaldos rocking up 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
😂😂 slightly better than the lads who “could’ve gone pro if they didn’t break their (insert random injury that apparently stopped them from becoming the next Messi)”

• Haha
Reactions: 5

There can’t be a semi pro footballer left to play a match. They’re all in the Villa!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.