Summer Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but when are they gonna put some real bombshells in there, the 2 new ones seem and look to young, Ty could go for the new girl tho

Reactions: 8
I bet the new girl is 21 but those fillers make her look old! Stop doing it! And this comes from someone who has Botox twice a year. It can look subtle. The fillers look awful!

Reactions: 24
Finally the producers came up with something different although I’m confused as to whether Mitch & Jess could couple up if they wanted to.

Reactions: 7
I just want drama. I don’t want none of them to find love..just the drama please. Idc what they look like or what they do just duck tit up 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when Lavena said she’d take someone’s man in casa amor and flopped astronomically :ROFLMAO: , please don’t say that unless you’ve got Maura/Megan Barton energy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet the new girl is 21 but those fillers make her look old! Stop doing it! And this comes from someone who has Botox twice a year. It can look stable. The fillers look awful!
I too have Botox twice a year. The trick is knowing when to stop!

Reactions: 14
Finally the producers came up with something different although I’m confused as to whether Mitch & Jess could couple up if they wanted to.
I feel the twist is partly to give them a chance to do this?

Reactions: 11
I took it to mean that they can’t recouple with those they were currently with. So Mitch and Jess would be ok to, as would Sammie and Leah..

Reactions: 6
Yay! Finally we have a true villain in Sammie. Every season I have a hate figure often irrationally but I am justified in loathing this heinous prick, His face when he was standing there was a joy to behold then his nasty personality came out, sore loser.
I do get the impression none of the girls like him, not in a fancy him way but that they don’t like him as a person.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.