Summer Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammy if there’s another individual vote you’ll be in the bottom again, picking Jess won’t save you. Wipe that smug look off your face

Reactions: 26
Leah girl dry those tears you do not want that desperate dog anyway his head is massive and he’s fugly with those gelled curtains please

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even through the photo, you can feel her sadness. Body language totally different to normal. Just staring down like her confidence has been diminished. This is a visual representation of what happens when you take what a fuckboy says about you to heart. Self esteem down the pan by some bleep who isn’t even good enough for no one.

Reactions: 32
Just put Scott and Leah together already 🥰 i guarentee they will end up together

Reactions: 17
Now I’m watching Leah cry I feel really sad for her. Tears streaming down her face you know. Sammy’s a bleep. And if I was Jess I’d be alarmed because if he can talk about another woman like that, humiliate her in front of other people, and the public, then bloody Hell, he’ll do it to you too.
I know .. Sammi the catch, and Mitch the diplomat said no one ever 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What did Mitch say ??? I actually missed what he said and then everyone laughed
Aw God it was so cringe and just inappropriate cause he doesn't even know her that well. He was saying how every time they talk there is more of a connection and then "Oh and she has an amazing body" 🤢🤢. Was super creepy and the other islanders were like wtf.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Leah hadn’t been in the bottom 3 if sammy would of chose her, from watching tonight it was as if as soon as he realised Jess was “more popular” he seemed to make his mind up on who he wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Leah hadn’t been in the bottom 3 if sammy would of chose her, from watching tonight it was as if as soon as he realised Jess was “more popular” he seemed to make his mind up on who he wanted
He’s a clout seeking bellend, looks the type that puts snapchats on doing balloons every weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
whitney and medhi are so unserious
---
living vicariously through ella for my hate for sammi

Reactions: 3
Wow, Sammy. Keep digging that hole.

Did he miss the part when he ended up in the bottom?

Reactions: 5
charlotte would still be gone but what boy? i can see them just going off friendships and picking sammi
---
Sorry just saw this as I’ve had a busy weekend! Defo agreed Charlotte still wpuld have been gone but at least the boy one would have been a bit more considered and not just because Catherine was in the bottom 3 to fight for Andre. I reckon the boys might have got rid of Zac!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.