Summer Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Leah…she looks a bit unhappy and is a genuinely nice girl, just comes across as a bit quiet

Reactions: 26
Leah’s stomach is absolutely churning inside being picked by Mitch she looks disgusted by him :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

producers are so stupid…i bet mitch’s speech would’ve been even funnier if there was only one girl left

Reactions: 23
“We had our little test”
“I’ve realised she’s not her”

I don’t like the way Sammy did his speech and was very rude about Leah
I tuned out a sec when he spoke as I was reading here , did he say that? 😯

Reactions: 6
Leah looks absolutely devastated… and now I feel slightly sorry for her… I mean I know Mitch is a goon but is he really that bad 😂😂😂😂 face fit for a funeral

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really want to just pull the left side of Jess's bikini down a bit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The bombshells should ALWAYS be picked first!! Such a joke, we need to know who they really want most.

Reactions: 18
Leah looked absolutely crestfallen bless her.

They should’ve let Scott go before Mitch to see who he really would’ve picked if given the choice!

Reactions: 16
Omg I am so mad on poor Leahs behalf. Sammy made her feel insignificant and then Mitch comes along and dehumanises her more by making the body remark.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.