Summer Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m watching Leah cry I feel really sad for her. Tears streaming down her face you know. Sammy’s a bleep. And if I was Jess I’d be alarmed because if he can talk about another woman like that, humiliate her in front of other people, and the public, then bloody Hell, he’ll do it to you too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The boys need to banish the word "test" from their already limited vocabularies. It really does dehumanise the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel sorry for Leah, Tyrique handled it better than Slimey Sammy did. Can’t stand his smile and wavey fringe.

Reactions: 25
I know she's a bit dry but I feel for leah :( she didn't deserve that

Reactions: 30
I nearly died watching Mitch’s re-coupling speech. I genuinely had to climb behind the sofa with cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Leah. This is the second time this has happened to her. Tyrique as well

Reactions: 12
Get Sammy out!!!!! I hate seeing Leah cry ☹ shes so beautiful

also Mitch talking about her body in his speech. She is a person…

Reactions: 24
Yeah he’s a slimy twit can’t stand him
What a dick and jess should be saying something as a girl too , just because she's been picked she's not arsed but she's basically there until he finds someone better

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.