Summer Love Island 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly is trying so hard it’s painful

Mind you it’s almost as bad as Zachs road man shtick.

Reactions: 12
So I’m not one to jump on the wagon of everything is about racism.. but HOW have Zach and Molly- 4th place and disliked by many got an OK magazine cover shoot but Whitney & Lochan + Tyrella got nothing. I’m aware Sammy and Jess got a shoot too. The winners last year Sanam and Kai didn’t get any brand deals or shoots and they won. I’ve posted the YouTube comments where I find this out then had a little stalk of molly’s insta. Her PR team is really working overtime - it’s like she won considering the opportunities she’s already getting compared to everyone else they’re really shoving her down our throats

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So I’m not one to jump on the wagon of everything is about racism.. but HOW have Zach and Molly- 4th place and disliked by many got an OK magazine cover shoot but Whitney & Lochan + Tyrella got nothing. I’m aware Sammy and Jess got a shoot too. The winners last year Sanam and Kai didn’t get any brand deals or shoots and they won. I’ve posted the YouTube comments where I find this out then had a little stalk of molly’s insta. Her PR team is really working overtime - it’s like she won considering the opportunities she’s already getting compared to everyone else they’re really shoving her down our throats
Is that not Murad’s video, the literal racist?😂
You said it there. Her PR team is working overtime. If Whitney/Lochan/Tyrique/Ella want magazine shoots they need to tell their PR/Agency teams to get on it - that’s how the industry works!

Reactions: 7
You said it there. Her PR team is working overtime. If Whitney/Lochan/Tyrique/Ella want magazine shoots they need to tell their PR/Agency teams to get on it - that’s how the industry works!
Yes but surely they also get approached by the magazines/ podcasts ect it’s a two way street. I definitely think there’s an element of racism involved and I stand by that. Murad is irrelevant he just happened to be the video where I saw the comments

Reactions: 7
Sanam and Kai won the winter series which people don't even think of when they think of Love Island. It's irrelevant, that's why no one from the winter series ever does anything although arguably the contestants from their series did the best. I can remember their names and can't remember a single person from any of the other winter love islands.

Reactions: 5
Sanam and Kai won the winter series which people don't even think of when they think of Love Island. It's irrelevant, that's why no one from the winter series ever does anything although arguably the contestants from their series did the best. I can remember their names and can't remember a single person from any of the other winter love islands.
Yes but other finalists form the irrelevant winter series got magazine shoots and brand deals. They just didn’t get any. For example tom got an eBay brand deal.. i just don’t think it’s a coincidence that all the POC finalists and winners just so happen to have ‘bad’ management which get them no deals while all the white finalists and winners have ‘good’ management getting them all the deals. I agree that last season was irrelevant but why is the same thing happening this season when it IS relevant

Reactions: 11
Also I’m pretty sure, Ella, Whitney and Lochan don’t even have management/PR yet.

People can’t expect them to get deals, interviews or opportunities when they haven’t sorted out their management/PR.
---
Yes but other finalists form the irrelevant winter series got magazine shoots and brand deals. They just didn’t get any. For example tom got an eBay brand deal.. i just don’t think it’s a coincidence that all the POC finalists and winners just so happen to have ‘bad’ management which get them no deals while all the white finalists and winners have ‘good’ management getting them all the deals. I agree that last season was irrelevant but why is the same thing happening this season when it IS relevant
Did they though?
Apart from Tom, no one else got any deals or magazine shoots from what I can remember. Will got a deal to bring out a book on farming which makes sense as he is a farmer. Pretty sure that’s it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Also I’m pretty sure, Ella, Whitney and Lochan don’t even have management/PR yet.

People can’t expect them to get deals, interviews or opportunities when they haven’t sorted out their management/PR.
---

Did they though?
Apart from Tom, no one else got any deals or magazine shoots from what I can remember. Will got a deal to bring out a book on farming which makes sense as he is a farmer. Pretty sure that’s it though.
we don’t know whether they do or don’t have management or PR I’m just going off of what I’ve seen/ am seeing atm. I think there’s an element of racism you don’t. We can agree to disagree

Reactions: 1
we don’t know whether they do or don’t have management or PR I’m just going off of what I’ve seen/ am seeing atm. I think there’s an element of racism you don’t. We can agree to disagree
I was just going by the fact that those 3 have yet to put any management details in their insta bios like the other finalists have done.

Jess got management just yesterday and updated her bio.

Reactions: 2
I was just going by the fact that those 3 have yet to put any management details in their insta bios like the other finalists have done.

Jess got management just yesterday and updated her bio.
So if Jess just got management yesterday - how could her management have sorted her interview out, she must have been approached 🤔

Reactions: 11
If someone wants you that badly isn’t management sorted before you leave? Sure I remember Molly Mae saying her manager Fran approached her family and made a deal before she had left the villa. She then met Molly when she arrived back and just said I’m your manager

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Tbf Molly already had a massive following pre LI, like Molly-Mae did. She’s known more on Tik tok and has the wholesome family thing USP

Reactions: 4
So if Jess just got management yesterday - how could her management have sorted her interview out, she must have been approached 🤔
Yep, she was definitely approached but I think her mum was her stand in manager until she got an official one. Also this is why I do agree it’s a two way street in that you need good management but also publications have to want to give you interviews.

I will say it’s more in terms or deals and opportunities that management and PR is necessary.

If someone wants you that badly isn’t management sorted before you leave? Sure I remember Molly Mae saying her manager Fran approached her family and made a deal before she had left the villa. She then met Molly when she arrived back and just said I’m your manager
I would have thought Molly already had management, I saw she had brand deals before LI

she’s not my cup of tea but Molly comes across really well in front of a camera, she’s confident in talking and looks it too (I don’t know if the stage school stuff is fact)
Anyway companies will like that

Reactions: 12
she’s not my cup of tea but Molly comes across really well in front of a camera, she’s confident in talking and looks it too (I don’t know if the stage school stuff is fact)
Anyway companies will like that
She's coherent and clear. That's exactly what companies want from someone they hire to sell their product. They are the same traits that made Indiyah such a desired islander too.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.