Summer Love Island 2023 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly marsh strikes me as someone who has no genuine friends outside her fourteen year old sister
Molly has said she has a small circle but she does have friends outside of her sister who is 15, not 14 lol.

Her friends were at the airport with her family when all the finalists came back to the uk.
---
Yeh but they need to be proactive in approaching media outlets - it’s a two way street
Good Management and specially with good connections in the industry is important for post love island success. I agree it’s a two way street.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just seen a tik tok that apparently tink is getting death threats over getting a pic with Montel 🤣

Reactions: 1
Crikey you’re up to date with the age of Molly Marsh’s little sister 😂
Like someone else said in literally the post above yours, her casting page says she just turned 15.
---
Just seen a tik tok that apparently tink is getting death threats over getting a pic with Montel 🤣
People sending islanders death threats is so unnecessary. It’s just a show and are people really that interested in Tink and Montel to be sending hate?

Reactions: 6
I’m getting tired of the death threat card. It’s so brazen. I can assure you, Tink, no one on this planet cares enough about your photo with Montreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
no I’m not saying any of you care I’m laughing as she was on it for 5 minutes so who tf is sending her death threats 🤣 trying to stay relevant
Oh no sorry that wasn't aimed at you 😆 I meant surely no one cares whether Montel is with Tink

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.